[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - Page 130 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1127 128 129 130 131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 am 
Veteran

Matthew and Sheena (Matthew's PoV)

"Yeah," I say with a weak chuckle as Diana finishes her short explanation on what happened yesterday, scratching the back of my neck "due to, unforeseeable circumstances, the training wasn't actually able to happen, so we just kind of hung out instead." I finish up, hoping it will drop there for now.

"Oh," Sheena responds as a grin slowly forms on her face "so what did you guys end up doing while hanging out together?" she continues to pry.

"Not much really," I say looking back towards Diana before finishing my sentence "just went into town, walked around, saw the sights, grabbed dinner, then came back to the school."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:42 am 
Veteran

Glover
-----------

Waking up, I take my time getting dressed, as I discover that it’s been snowing, and that classes are cancelled for the day. Feeling adequately dressed, I go downstairs to see if there’s been action brewing. Lo and behold, the gang is at the table, all dressed in their winter attire. I get a plate of French toast before taking a seat at the table where everyone’s at. “Sup guys?”

Page
-----------

Seems the topic at hand is Matt and Diana’s training session last night. Apparently it turned into a bit of a date, I think to myself, a smile creeping up on my face. I lean back in my chair, twirling one of my chopsticks in my hand. Before I can react, Glover arrives at the table and greets us. “What up, big guy?” I greet him with my fist in offering. He bumps it in response before taking a seat. He takes a bite of his French toast before speaking up again. “So what are ya’ll planning to do today?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:46 am 
Ranger

Diana
--------
''Uhh, yeah! That's about it'' I say with a slightly bothered smile on my face, having got caught completely off guard about having to explain what happened yesterday and ended up shoving the responsibility of that over to Matt, glad he was able to speak up better. This Sheena girl really knows how to tease, heh that's for sure. I notice that Page's friend, Glover it was as I remember arrives. I greet him as others do, and soon Page asks if anyone has plans for the day. Damn, I was going to ask that. Well, this just makes it easier for me I guess.

I look around, listening if anyone else has plans since I don't really. I really don't have that many things to do currently, as classes are cancelled and training with my pokemon is a bit problematic.
Someone's pulling on my sleeve, which I turn to see what it is - oh it's a Delibird that is apparently delivering my breakfast. (Cba to specify what it is, just something ecks dee) ''Thanks'' I say as I take the tray and rest it on the table. The Delibird nods happily and waltzes off. I had ordered a bit less as compared to what I usually would eat, since there won't be as much to do today probably, and I won't be training with my pokemon really.

Will
--------
(Currently training at the Gym)

Kiri
-------
Hmh. Seems like nothing is going on here then. Perhaps I'll head over to the Battle Team's HQ's, the Stadium. I'll train Raika for a bit. I leave my tray as is, knowing that the pokemon will clean it off. Not the best of manners but I could care less. I then proceed to leave the cafeteria building, just to make my way towards the stadium.

Jin
------
I burp slightly as I'm done and stretch with my arms behind my head. What a meal. I notice a teacher leaving, and he seems to just leave his tray here - just to get taken and cleaned off by a Mr. Mime that's serving here. Oh, that's a thing? I thought you had to go dispose of the trash every time by yourself. Damn, I know what to do from now on! I think to myself with a selfish smirk on my face. I then proceed to do the same and walk off lazily. What next? Hm..

Not having friends on a day like this is a bit problematic to some extent. Usually I know how and where I want to spend my time, but now I'm not so sure. Cold days have me lazy anyways.
I am walking around the yard. One of the few positive things I saw in snow was the crunchy noise it makes sometimes when you walk over it. Is it weird to think of this stuff? Meh, whatever. Fits me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"Well," I say slyly after Matt tells us about his and Diana's "date" last nist "sounds like you two had a lovely time, wouldn't you say Len?"

As I finish giving Matt a hard time Glover ends up joining us. "Morning." I say to him as he sits down. After a bit Page asks what everyone has planned. "Well, I know Len was wanting to do something as a group, not sure what though." I turn to her and wait for her to tell us.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:11 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"Indeed, sounds like you had a proper date instead of a training session." I smile as I respond. "Ah, shopping perhaps? Honestly, I would just like to "hang out," as it were." I give a nervous smile. "I really like snow, and I like being with you all."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:31 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

Upon hearing Len mention shopping, I suddenly remember the music shop. I give a sigh in defeat. "I'll probably just be window shopping" I say as I turn my pockets inside out in jest. That ridiculously priced golden guitar is simply out of my price range. "One day, I'll have you" I mumble under my breath as I clinch my fist. It wouldn't hurt to check the store again, though. Anyway, who aside from Len actually has the money to spend on a golden guitar? I turn to Glover and see that he's finished his French toast. Has he been eating this whole time?

"That sounds like a good idea" Glover interjects. "This place has a whole bunch of shops we can check out. Lotta variety too. Page?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, we totally should, seeing as classes are cancelled and all." I get up and stretch out a bit. This oughta be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:48 am 
Veteran

Sheena

I can't help but chuckle at Matt's blushing when Len says he had a date with Diana. She then goes on to say something about shopping.

"Yeah shopping works for me," I start "after all, I gotta find a place to get you some good cocoa, seeing as you have been living a lie of a life up until now but never having had any." I tease slightly at the end.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:37 pm 
Ranger

Diana
--------
I mostly just listen as others talk, trying to finish my breakfast in the meantime. As Len mentions that it could have been a proper date as well, I was taking a sip of water from my glass but nearly spit it out as the words hit me. Managed to cover my face and just drink the water normally in the end, so I was pretty sly about it, so no one probably noticed that; but that was a close call.

A date huh? I eye Matt and Len for a second, and notice that Matt blushes ever so slightly. I also blush in response but my blushing is still far less obvious. I do however avoid eye contact with much of anyone as I'm in my thoughts and I'm sure Len and Sheena managed to make this awkward enough as is for me and Matt.
Lovely time.. A proper date. Hmm. The thought of that doesn't seem bad at all to me, although I'm really bad in these social situations and reading them. Even more so when it's about girly things or about boys.

I hear people talking about shopping, and that wakes me from my thoughts. I then barge in the conversation ''Oh, shopping? Sounds good to me'' I say, then finish up the very last bits of my breakfast. I didn't eat a lot but enough to keep me going for a few hours. I'm not a small eater because of my activity level, but I can never eat much in the morning to afternoon.

Jin
--------
I'm just walking around very deeply in my thoughts, not paying much attention to where I'm headed or how I'm walking. I'm just looking down, yet still not paying much attention to my step. Days like this just make me want to listen to music and ponder endlessly. As I am about to turn around the corner, I suddenly took a step too far, and my heel slides off of an icy path and throws me off of my balance ''Oh fuuc-'' I can only think in my head, this is gonna be a grand fall. WHY did I have to step on the one and only, single icy patch on the ground in this entire vicinity. There I go, fly up to the air - I try to regain my balance, and at least not hit my head or my back so I try to turn other way around and take the impact with my arms/hands. Mid ''flight'' I crash into something; better yet something. I don't catch much of a glimpse of what I stumbled into.

The fall isn't bad at all. I landed quite well, although I did end up facing the snow. The snow is very soft. Feels like I'm laying on something though, better get up I think to myself as I try to grab the snow by my right hand and push myself up a little, and then I lift my face from the ground. I then hear shy but not very bad sounding lamentation, and look under me. WHAT. NO NO. THIS CAN'T BE! I look downwards and I see a pretty girl; eye to eye, face to face. Completely under me. She looks reddened up as can, almost ready to snivel. I'm on my fours except my hand is positioned somewhere where it shouldn't be. What have I done man... It feels good though, not gonna lie. So wrong though. I grin a bit weirdly for a split second as I catch a glimpse then I shake my head to regain my senses.

''Uh. I'm sorry miss, this wasn't my inten- UGH!'' I was about to clear this situation up as I then proceed to get kneed right in the groin. Right in the jewels, god no. ''Argh'' I mutter quite silently. The pain, the pain. It's as intense as It's like One Punch Man punched me or something, only difference being I might live this. Or not - I dwell in pain and fall to the side as she pushes me off, and the girl gets up and shakes off the snow. Mustn't cry, I am a man after all! ''Eww, what a pervert! How did you even dare..'' She says as her friend who comes up comforts her with a hug. They then proceed to down-talk me. What the fuck, it was but an accident! There's no need to take it this harsh... Girls man...

I can't justify myself as I am taken away by the pain though. They then leave, the girl I coped a feel on just leaving with a rude ''Hmph'' and a deadly stare, as the other one just damned the first-years, and claimed that they tend to not look at all where they are headed. Not sure if the insults and the stare hurt me more than the actual thing. At least I had finally touched something glorious, that was literally the only thought that kept me here. So those two were second years? Figured, the ''victim'' was quite curvaceous after all. This was still too dramatic, even for me! Even I tend to make things dramatic, accidentally even. Just like now. Yet still I feel like that was too much.

After a good while I get up, shove the snow off my shoulders. My walking isn't back to it's usual yet but I can manage now. I can take pain but that kneeing technique was like right out of an UFC fight or something. She must've either been very furious or attendant of the Fighting Elective, or worse - both. Good thing I don't think I lost anything or my chances of having anyone just yet, but if that happens more often I sure will. ''God, what the heck was up that girls ass'' I mumble as I let Haunter out of his ball. He acknowledges that I am a bit down, not knowing why though since he wasn't there to witness anything. Better that way I suppose though. Hm. Time to head somewhere else, maybe the dorms or something, I think and walk past the cafeteria building. Didn't even notice I was going around the garden this whole time before.
I try to get what just happened out of my head, and wish I don't see that girl around again. Hopefully there won't be some stupid rumors spread around of me now..

Will
--------
This training is pretty rough. Ignius seems more interested in playing around than practicing moves. Meh, what did I expect? He's still a baby after all. I guess I can let it be that way then, I think to myself as I sit down on a bench and look at my two very own pokemon. It's quite comforting watching them play, but the thought of them being all grown up some day scares me in a way. Huh, I really haven't been up to much in the time I've been here. Feels kinda bad, I haven't been social as usual. I think I'll hit the club somewhere around the town tonight if nothing else.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:10 pm 
Veteran

Page
-----------

As I stretch out, I look out the window to see a peculiar situation. It's Jin. Don't know where he's going, but as he walks, he slips and tries to catch himself as he falls. He catches something, better yet, someone. It's a girl who seems to be quite embarrassed having my roommate on top. A cheeky grin emerges on his face, since his hand's got a grip on a chesticle. As they get up, Jin tries to apologize, but the girl has other ideas, as she knees him in the groin. Ouch. The girls talk down to him a bit as he lays on the ground, trying to recover from the obvious pain as well as the embarrassment. As he walks away, I shake my head. Talk about unfortunate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:49 am 
Veteran

Len
----

"So then, everyone would like to traverse into town with me then?" I ask in confirmation. "When do you think we should go? I do not imagine that it shall be overtly busy today, but it might still be better to go earlier rather than later."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1127 128 129 130 131 Next