[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
(New) RP Main Room - Page 127 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1125 126 127 128 129131 Next
 Post subject: Re: (New) RP Main Room
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:34 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I breath a sigh of relief. "My my, are you tempting me, Miss Sheena?" Even though I am certain she is playing with me, I can feel my heart beat harder. I take a slow breath as I return towards her bed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:48 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

My mind darts all over the place as I read the response. My face is getting hot, so I think now would be a good time to go to sleep... but not before sending one last text. "Alright, you two have fun, catch you guys in the morning =]" I turn to lie on my side, but I struggle to fall asleep. The weekend can't come soon enough.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:31 am 
Veteran

Sheena

"Well only if you feel tempted." I tease as Len gets into the bed. It isn't a large bed so I really wouldn't even have much of a choice to not cuddle up to her regardless of how I felt about the idea, but I don't really mind either way.

"Sleep well." I say as I close my eyes and slowly drift off into slumber.

Matthew

My vision is blurred as I open my eyes. The smell of smoke and blood overwhelms my senses as I try to focus my vision to be able to see. I can make out a few blurry figures in front of me, making there way towards me. I try to move but my body won't respond. I don't even know if I would be able to notice if it was, I can't feel anything other than cold and wet. I blink a few times to try and regain my focus. Now there are only to figures in front of me, one standing over another on the ground. My eyelids begin to feel heavy. As my eyes slip shut I hear two gunshots ring out.

"Dad!", I cry out as I jolt up from my slumber, drenched in a cold sweat. I shake my head a bit and rest my face in my palm. Dammit, it has been so long since I've had that nightmare. I take a few minutes to calm down before climbing out of bed. My injuries are better now so it is time to get back to training. I throw on my usual training attire, grab my pokeballs and head outside.

When I get outside I see that it did indeed snow. I make my way to the gym, once there I release Oz and Tyrogue from their pokeballs.

They take a few moments to get to know each other while I do my stretches. Once I get warmed up we start going through basic forms, this time more slowly than normal to let Tyrogue get used to the workout. We'll spend most of today's session going over the basics to get a good feel for Tyrogue's current capabilities.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:39 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I feel my hear beat fast as our bodies touch, but fatigue quickly overwhelms me and I drift off to sleep. I do hope tomorrow will be wonderful.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:09 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

The sound of gongs striking in orchestral unison abruptly awakens me. I grab my phone and look at the clock that reads 5:15 A.M. I shift my attention to the sight outside my window to find a vast, swirling wonderland of sparkling white pleasure. Taking in the sight, I let it fill my senses with cascading, fluffy pillows of excitement and comfort as I’ve never felt before. Sure, we got a few inches of snow back in Castelia, but looking out the window to find a winter wonderland in the spring is certainly a different and definitely refreshing experience. Gibson and Pico are taken aback by this sight as well, looking out the window with delight.

Stepping out of the shower, I decide that I should get my out. I don’t think I’ve gotten dressed for a snow day this fast in my life. I remember mom getting Gibson a pair of earmuffs for cold days, so I make sure to plop them onto his head before we leave. Pico seems content with no extra amenities. “You sure?” I whisper to Pico. He hops happily in response. That being said, I sling my guitar on my back and we head out towards the student center for some breakfast.

The student center is relatively empty at the moment, so I snag a bowl of ramen with a nicely poached egg on top. As I enjoy the soul-warming broth, my mind starts to wander as I stare out the windows of the student center.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:11 am 
Veteran

Matthew

After finishing up my training session I let Oz and Tyrogue run around in the gym a bit and give them some food. I take a few notes on their performance and take a shower before returning them to their balls and heading to the cafeteria.

When I arrive I find it is mostly empty, however I spot Page sitting at a table alone. I grab a few breakfast burritos before taking a seat next to him. "Morning." I greet him shortly before tearing into my first burrito.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:30 am 
Veteran

Page
-----------

As I take another forkful of noodles, I notice Matt’s arrival. “Morning, you’re up early. Were you training or something? That’s a hell of a lot of burritos you’ve got there” I observe as I take a sip of my soup. As Matt takes the first bite out of his burrito, I can tell by the way he clamps down on it that he’s probably starving from training, I’d assume. “Also, I heard classes are cancelled today, but I have no idea what to do.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:19 am 
Ranger

Kiri
-----
I woke up very early, just around 4 am. What happened after that was basically my morning routine, starting from eating - after that I headed to the city for a stroll, as I didn't feel like a late-night walk around the campus would be very worthy of my time, nothing was going to happen anyways. It was surprisingly cold, even when it wasn't windy. I honestly wasn't the biggest fan of snow, but eh - made things a bit more interesting. It wasn't all that common in the spring to snow this much for sure.

After that I visited the Gym and got a workout in, although I couldn't help but note that there was this one student that I had seen with a Riolu before, practicing early. I didn't bother him but I spared a look or two. This is what I wanted to see in the students, but it seems that there aren't all that many students who would be up this early training alreay.

After sitting around the Gym for a little, I left to the cafeteria to eat yet again.

Diana
--------
(for now will ignore what happened before)

I opened my eyes, and just layed there for a while. Day number 2 of the Week. Let's go, or something like that I thought to myself very non enthusiastically. There were a few things I was looking forward to though. Shelgon just standing still, just like when I went to sleep was not one of them. Gee. This might be harder than I think. I wonder how I'll train Feebas up? Anyhow, I get up, and head straight into the shower seeing as it's not occupied right now.

After showering, I dress up into my school clothing and it happens to be breakfast time, which I gladly accept. I notify Shelgon that I'm out, and leave for cafeteria.

Jin
--------
It was quite late, and I talked a little bit with Page on how the day went, but for the most part we were into our own things. He seemed to me very into texting, so why'd I bother him? Whereas I just finished the assignment we were given, and talked a little with Haunter. Of course he didn't reply but he understood me very well, and his gestures were more than enough. I could also tell what he meant sometimes from the tone he was saying his name or making other sounds in. Pretty neat honestly. Our communication was top notch. Same couldn't be said about Froakie, although I felt like it understood very well what I am saying - but it didn't seem to care much. That'd be an issue to be addressed later on. Maybe.

Page fell asleep relatively fast, and honestly I hadn't much reason to be awake either. Why not conserve some of my very energy and just crash too? Froakie seemed to be having the same thoughts, as he was already safe and sound, asleep lying next to my pillow.
I got undressed somewhat, and went under the blanket. I stared at the ceiling for a good while, before sleep caught me. ''Alright, night Haunter. You may go out but please don't do anything stupid. And I mean it'' I mumbled before I fell asleep, having turned the lights off so Haunter was in his natural element. Darkness.

The morning came around, and I woke up relatively late to a sight I didn't expect - not a single soul in hindsight. Not even my pokemon. I could have expected that Page would be up to his own antics, seeing as he had much more to do than I did for sure. I yawn and look around and shake my head. ''I really hope those two aren't causing trouble anywhere...''

Meanwhile Froakie and Haunter are outside Relic playing in snow, as it is Froakie's first time seeing snow. Even as lazy as he was, it was an interesting experience that couldn't be missed.
Froakie was trying to perform bubble, which didn't really work well in this temperature - the bubbles just kept freezing after being in mid air for a while, and then dropping and shattering. Haunter was pretty much laughing at this, and for some reason he got an idea to throw a snow ball right into Froakie's face. Blam! Hit the jackpot, thought Haunter. Froakie not so much.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:12 am 
Veteran

Len
----

I slowly open my eyes. Where am I...oh right, I spent the night with Miss Sheena. My eyes focus and I see the one in question. I am almost certain we did not fall asleep in this position, but some how we ended up facing eachother. I shift myself and sit up on the edge of her bed. I can feel my cheeks are warm. I gently shake my head to clear my thoughts. Should I head back to my room, I did not really bring a change of clothing with me. I wonder if she would be mad if I just left though. I check my watch and let out a soft yawn.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:23 am 
Veteran

Sheena

I awaken as I feel something moving on my bed. I open my eyes to find Len sitting on the edge, looking as though she was in mid-thought.

"Morning," I say softly as I yawn "did you sleep well?"

Matthew

"Yeah," I respond to Page as I finish off my first burrito "had to see what my new companion was capable of, and a morning training session is a good way to wake up."

I pick up the second of my four burritos before continuing the conversation. "Cancelled classes huh? Well guess we will have to figure out something."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1305 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1125 126 127 128 129131 Next