[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 10 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1219 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:27 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

"Yeah!" I hop after him. "I don't like being in this area. Lotsa bad experiences." I rub my eyes again. Well, the sun is starting to set at this point. I wonder who my room buddy is gonna be. "I bet, you're gonna get roomed with weirdo #1" I say jokingly. I don't really know where he's headed, but I'll just keep following for now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:49 pm 
Veteran

Matthew

A few people give me strange looks as we head out of the building, a few officials look like they want to come stop me, but as I glare they seem hesitant. Guess no one wants to deal with a guy who just wrestled a Tauros and walked away.

Alli says something about my room mate probably being weirdo number 1. "Nah, I don't think this campus allows for coed room mates." I tease her. "Anyways, my room is over in the Relic hall, what about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

I feel like I was just called a weirdo, hmm. "Oh yeah, I'm in Relic hall too!" I tilt my head. "Why wouldn't they allow coed? That seems weird." I mean, there was just like a big ol' hall that we all slept in at the orphanage, I wonder if that's weird now. Wait! Am I a weirdo. I gasp internally. Eh, oh well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:37 am 
Veteran

Matthew

I don't really feel like explaining to her why coed rooms would be unlikely. Man this girl is really innocent. We enter the building and I quickly find my room on the first floor.

"Well it's been fun, but I'm gonna get some sleep, later."

I bid goodnight to Alli,then enter my room and go to bed. I don't even notice if my roommate is here or who they are.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:22 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

"...later." I mutter after he leaves. I find my way to my own room. "Guess no one is here yet." I say as I enter, "Gross, there's blood and sweat all over this hoodie now." I take it off and put it in a bag, that I drop on the floor. I check the white t-shirt that I'm wearing. Looks like it was spared. I glance over the bandages on my left arm. I carefully poke them. Yep, still hurts, I sigh to myself. I rummage through my bag and pull out another hoodie and put it on. "Guess I should check..." I take off my pants. Well, the wrapping on my right leg is still good. Looks like I did skin my left leg some. I grab some wrappings out of my bag and start putting them on. "Today was hella crazy." I say aloud to myself. I put on some pajama pants and flop down on the bed. Oh, this is nice, not like the beds I'm used to.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:23 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

I notice Fides on his way back, and immediately go towards him. "Hey, what happened? People over here were saying something about a Tauros, did anyone get hurt?" No matter how much I think about it, who in their right mind would let a Tauros free? In such a crowded area too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:42 pm 
Veteran

Fides
_____

"A few people were injured, but thanks to a few other students the situation was taken care of."
I sigh. "The staff members are probably taking care of any casualties right now. As for me, I had the luck to be in the backstage, so I am perfectly fine."
What a strange day. It feels like a lot of things happened in the afternoon. As I look up to the sky, I can see it's slowly turning red. "Well then, it's getting late, so I should go back to the dorm. After all, I didn't meet my roomate yet. Personally, I'm in the Relic Dorm. In wich one are you?"

Endymion
________
How strange... I do not recall registering a "Yoh" in this music... Oh shit! That's why! It seems my roomate arrived and greeted me. "Hi, yes, sorry. I was busy... remixing. I'm Endymion, nice to meet you. What's your name?" I carefully place my equipment out of the way and move my hand, ready for a handshake.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:20 am 
Ranger

Kiri
------
Ight, room stuff done. Think I know the electives already as well, Fire and Electric. It's not even late yet, but I see roughly half the people are starting to go in their dorms. Exhausting day, so it's understandable I guess. As I foot it in the direction of Relic Hall and my room, I give a quick call to my mother to know everything's okay. Mundane task really, but I couldn't let her worry too much.
After a brief walk, I find my room in the hallways. Okay, here we go. I unlock the door and step in. Seems really neat. Nice n' tidy. It appears my 'mate has already been here, but isn't present right now. I'll get to meet him soon enough, I'm sure. I take a seat on the chair next to the table, and decide it's time to let Archy out. He's real easy to handle, as he's very obedient. Didn't get impatient not even once, while waiting. As soon as he appears, he hops on my lap, licking my hand. "Hey pal! Calm down" I say whilst slightly chuckling.

Diana
------
After I was done with my jog, I got a really quick meal in at the Relic Hall's cafe. Then I went towards my room, as I needed to shower this sweat off. It's getting relatively late too, so not much to be done outside at this point. This is the first day after all, everything is still hectic. Can't wait for the next week though, that's when the real deal begins. I knock on the door as I enter, and notice a girl in pyjamas laying on the other bed. That's my roomie alright. "Hi!" I greet her cheerfully, as I walk in and sit down on my bed, digging some stuff out of my bags.

Jin
-----
"No sweat. Oh cool, my name's Jin" I respond, with a brief pause of glancing around. Shit. Haunter's not here. I'll resolve that in a moment. "I take it music is very important to you?" I continue, responding to the handshake. I'm not the biggest fan of handshakes, but I don't mind as this guy doesn't seem bad... Yet, of course.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:23 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

"Damn, guess I was lucky to come eat here." If something like this already happened in the first day, who knows what awaits us. "Oh hey, I'm in Relic too, and same haven't met my roommate yet, let's get going shall we?" Once in Relic hall, I stop in front of my room on the first floor. "Guess we weren't rooming huh? Would've been too much of a coincidence he he, anyways, see ya!" I go inside, looks like there IS someone. But he's sleeping. I'd rather not disturb him for now, so I just drop myself dead into bed, and wait for the next day to come.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 pm 
Veteran

Fides
____

As I accept his proposition, we immediatly set in motion.
Once we reach the dorm, we head upstairs. Seems like he is on the first floor. I'll keep that in mind.
"Yeah, you're right. See you later, Brooke."
After reaching my floor, I stand in front of my door, knock, and enter. Yep, unlocked. Let's not bump our head this time, okay?
Once inside, I can see my roomate busy with his Pokemon. If my memory is right, it's a Growlithe.
"Hi, My name is Fides Gancelot. It seems we are roomate for this year, pleased to meet you."

Endymion
_________

This guy seems to have doubts about me. I mean, while I do not judge by the looks, he does have the profile of someone who could get angry really easily.

"Yeah, Music is the very core of what I like to do. If I do something, I do it with music. What about you? Do you like it?"

That way, I'll know if I have to be careful with the volume.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 1219 Next