[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 11 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1319 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:14 pm 
Ranger

Kiri
-----
Oh. The door opens, and I see a really tall guy with long, blue hair. He's actually a noticeable bit even taller than I am. Growlithe barks once, probably because of being slightly surprised and intimidated of this "stranger's'' size. "Hey now Archy, it's okay" I notify, in slight undertone. The dude introduces himself, and talks a bit amusingly formal. But that's cool with me, he seems interesting. "Nice to meet you, Fides. So it appears. I'm Kiriha, but I go by Kiri" I greet and introduce myself as well. "Oh, and this is Archy, my partner" I add, as I pat his head.

Jin
----
"Thought so. Cool setup you have there. Music is definitely one of my favorite things, but I can't say I have any musical talent. More of a listener, per se" I respond to his asking. I look around for a little bit, then say "You're free to play as much music you like here, as long as it doesn't wake me up". That's all I really ask. I couldn't ask this person for any more, music is obviously of great importance to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:27 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

I sit up to see the person who just said hi. "Oh! It's you!" I smile at her. "Crazy day or something! Oh! I'm Alli, nice to meet you!" I scoot around on the bed so that I'm sitting on the side. "I hope you got to have fun, I mean after the thing with the stuff in the place."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 pm 
Veteran

Fides
____

Kiriha, huh. And his partner's named Archie. Now that I think about it, I never gave a name to Honedge. Maybe it's better that way. I should talk with him later on.
"I forgot to show you my partner then! Meet Honedge, my faithful companion and friend, Honedge."
I turn around and point at him, since he's still attached to my back.

Endymion
________

I see. That's interesting to know. Let's see if I can find something to keep the conversation up, I'm curious about him. After all, we'll be here for a whole year if not more! "Do not worry, I tend to not practice during the morning, and I'll be careful when you rest. As for music, this is probably my only talent, so I'm trying to do it as much as I can. But what's music when Pokemons are taking up the stage? Not much. So here I am, to see if I'm up to the task of taking the scene. What's your aim into coming around here?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:43 pm 
Ranger

Diana
--------
I recognize her now that I can see her face. She's the girl from earlier. Sweet. "What a coincidence! Crazy day indeed. Alli, likewise. Fun? I guess" flashing a smile back. I then continue "I'd love to get to know each other a little more, but it's getting late and I have to take a shower right now. Oh, and my name is Diana." I get some fresh clothes and my pajamas from my bag, and head to the shower/bathroom. God I'm not the greatest with introductions. I turn the shower on and drown in my thoughts for the while being.

Kiri
-----
I thought as much, this dude is definitely out of the ordinary. A Honedge, that's really cool. "Wow! I've never seen one personally before, heard they are very rare. That's a solid companion you have there" I proclaim. Archy inspects it for a moment, then settles down on the floor next to my bed. "Where are you from by the way? Would it be safe to assume Kalos?" I question, wanting to learn a little more about this mysterious person.

Jin
----
Endymion. Seems tolerable, for sure. Maybe I lucked out this time. "Good to know. I think you'll be able to utilize your musical talents well" I assured, not being too sure what I meant by it, it was just my half assed attempt at complimenting. He brings up why I came here... Do I really have a good reason other than the promise? Hmm, not really I guess. "Honestly, I'm not sure about my aim here. I just made a stupid promise with an old friend to get in here, eh-heh" I grin uncomfortably, realizing how little I thought this all through. "But I suppose the secondary reason is, I like Pokemon, of course. I would like to learn a lot about them, and their relationships with us humans" I state after giving it a moment of thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:19 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

I cover my mouth as I yawn. I crawl under the sheets and fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:44 am 
Veteran

Endymion
________

"I see." That's certainly something. Coming to an elite academy just for a bet, it's quite incredible.
I let out a yawn accidentaly and look at the time. "Mmmh, I guess we should sleep now... It's getting late, and I don't want to have troubles for the next day."
Time to prepare and go to sleep then...
"Good night, Jin."

Fides
________

"I'm from Unova, but I grew up in Kalos, so you're half right about that. What about you?"
While I do make the conversation, I should get ready to bed. Even Honedge is getting tired. I put him back into his duskball where he likes to be, and I sit on my bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:28 pm 
Ranger

Diana
--------
Once I'm done showering, I notice Alli's asleep already. It's time for me to call it a night as well. I hop in my bed and curl up in the sheets. Next day is going to be interesting, I can feel it.

Jin
-----
''Agreed. Night" I say, yawning as well. Why are yawns so contagious? I peek out the window for a little bit, trying to see if Haunter is out there. I was going to ask Endymion if he spotted him, but no use now I guess. I'm sure he's just out there exploring, he might be a prankster but doesn't get in serious problems ever really. I plop down on my bed, read a few pages of a book regarding becoming a Pokemon Trainer, then settle down and fall asleep.

Kiri
-----
''Close enough. That's cool. I'm from Kanto myself, it's a nice place but nothing special" I then tell. Man, all these other regions sound so cool to me compared to where I'm from. But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. "I think we oughta get some rest" I note, looking at the clock. I do my evening routine first, few sets of pushups and situps, then going to the bathroom. Afterwards I just hit the hay and fall asleep almost instantaneously, only managing to mumble good night before.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 pm 
Veteran

Fides
_____

Right. I should do the same then. After all, tomorow is the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

I wake up to a slight headache and a lot of soreness in my body thanks to the precarious situation I was put in yesterday. Safe to say, Tauros riding isn’t gonna be on my list for future careers any time soon. Peering out the window, I see that it’s still relatively dark outside, but with how much time I feel has passed, it’s most likely early morning right about now. I grab some clothes and take a quick shower to get me going. In the shower, I remind myself that I’ve gotta get Mom & Pop to send me Gibson; guess it’s a good thing I eyed a couple of those PCs in the Student Center when I got here. After getting dressed, I book it to the Student Center and use one of the PCs to fetch Gibson. After a greeting from my parents and little brother back home, Mom sends me Gibson’s ball. I bid farewell before receiving the Poke ball and shutting off the PC. I smile as I let my old friend out of his ball and allow him to perch himself on my shoulder. “Hey there, pal. Let’s make some trouble, huh?” I head to the cafeteria where breakfast is being served, grab an omelette and some juice, and pop a squat at a table nearby. Hopefully today pans out better than yesterday. Wonder if my roommate is around...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:11 pm 
Veteran

Fides
_____

Rise and shine, me! It's time! I quickly change myself and take Honedge out of his ball. Good thing he's silent as always, I wouldn't wake Kiriha up...

I stand up and, as Honedge grabs my back again, we move out silently.... to bump my head again. I slowly turn around... Looks like he didn't wake up. Good.
Since it's early, I'm pretty sure I have the time to run around. Let's visit the facilities while taking care of my daily jogging!

Endymion
_______

Zzzzz... Pretty sure of that, mom... Potatoes do not fly in the air... They are too busy conducting trains....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1319 Next