[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 6 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 819 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 am 
Veteran

Siel

"Can't say I've been to it" I respond to pretty boy as he says something about a steak house.

I wince a bit as the girl says something about being yelled at a lot at the orphanage. Yeah, that definitely explains it, naive it is. Though now I kinda feel like a prick.

"Hey, it's all good Alli," I say trying to come off as a little bit nicer than before. Yeah, I do have a Pokemon, a Riolu, what about you?" I ask her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:34 am 
Veteran

Page
------

“Huh? But I didn’t say that though…” I trail off, frustrated and confused out of my mind. This girl, man. “You don’t have to say sorry.” I can’t get mad at a girl that’s innocent as Alli. I simply take another bite of bread and salami before washing it down with some water. It also seems Matthew doesn’t know what I’m talking about, so I reply with a simple “Ah.” This guy seems a bit soft spoken, but he’s no hoser, that’s for sure. He tells us that he has a Riolu before asking Alli what kind of Pokemon she has. Realizing that giving the answer “Puff” wouldn’t help, I just hold my breath.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

"I have Puff! I'm not super good with Pokemon names, but she looks like a puff!" Hmm, I fumble with the Pokeball for a bit before letting Puff out on the table. "Puff!" She immediately responds with glee. "See, she looks like a puff!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:59 am 
Veteran

Page
------

Oh, so she owns a Swablu. I mean, I can see what she means by this Pokemon looking like a puff. More like a cloud, but I’m no Pokemon biologist. “It’s a Swablu, I think.” I’ve seen some of these on that Pokemon Planet channel on TV, pretty fascinating stuff, though I only ever really watched that stuff when I was baked or bored out of my mind. “Puff’s kinda standing on my plate, though.” Well that sucks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 pm 
Ranger

Jin
------
Wait, did that girl just release a Swablu? Holy shit, that's not gonna fly. Oh, technically it might. But I mean, the staff aren't gonna like that if they find out. Anyhow, I'm starting to get some looks here, after standing around for so long. I figure I'll just go eat outside then, I really don't want to awkwardly sit in a table that's nearly full. I'm plenty enough to keep myself company, I think as I move outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:32 pm 
Veteran

Endymion

Frankly speaking, my dad never cease to amaze me, even if he's doing too much. An Attack helicopter to reach the Academy? I mean sure, an helicopter, why not. But armed and ready to shoot down anything in it's path? Are you insane, father?
Nevermind that. I arrived anyway, and we didn't have to use it. So I guess it's just like any helicopter, right?

As I step outside, someone who seems to be an assistant gave me a form to complete. Apparently I'm in the Relic Dorm, on the third floor. Alright then. I fill up anything else required, pick up my luggages, and head downstairs. I sure hope no one cared about the helicopter that landed on the roof.

Let's head to the dorm, so I can install everything.

Fides

While walking toward the garden, I was able to see the crowd in the lounge.
It was a little bit intimidating. I am glad that I had the idea to bring food with me!
And now time to eat in the garden!
Before the first bite though, a small thanks to everyone who carried me up to this. I move away Honedge from my back and start eating.
Truly, being blind in this moment is almost an advantage to me, it's like I can enjoy more my meal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:29 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

"Alright, enough standing around, let's go get some food." I leave the room, with Scraggy almost making me trip. Guess he's always been excited about eating. After seeing the insane amount of people in the cafeteria, I decide to leave, the garden will surely be less cramped, tho apparently I'm not the only one thinking that, judging by how many students are leaving.

"Alright Scraggy, if you want a piece of this delicious sandwich, made with a variety of your favorite berries and meats, you better start finding a place where we can eat it!" Scraggy wobbles off excitedly, and after a few seconds, directs me to a bench where a rather tall guy is quietly munching away at his food. Actually, "rather tall" might not be making it justice, "incredibly tall" might be more accurate. "Hey big guy, mind if I sit here? Little Scraggy here seems to be curious about you, and let me tell you, he's never wrong when it comes to judging people!" That's one weird talent for a Scraggy, yet he's had it for as long as I can remember.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:03 pm 
Veteran

Fides
______

A person. From what I can hear and what he said, A Scraggy is with him. He sounds like a very curious person indeed.
I turn my head at him, yet remain eyes closed.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Fides Gancelot, and of course you can sit near me. Just be careful to not touch Honedge, my companion. You might not like what could happen."
Honestly, I lost count of the people who accidentaly grabbed Honedge and got their will drained.
I took another bite. Man, these sandwiches are good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:35 am 
Veteran

Matthew

Ah, so puff is a Swablu. I can't help but let out a small smile when I see her face light up at the sight of her friend.

"Would it be safe to assume that the feathers are from Puff?" I ask, more trying to be nice than actually caring. I'm sure she's not much used to people taking an interest in her, what growing up in an orphanage and all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:06 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

I stare blankly for a moment. "Aw man, that would probably have helped if I remembered. Yeah, they're feathers from Puff." I fumble with the ball for a moment and return Puff. "Ehehe," I laugh nervously, "you can have my food as an apology, Page."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 819 Next