[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 8 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1019 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 am 
Veteran

Matthew

I get up to a kneeling position as I toss Oz's ball, releasing him into battle as the angry Tauros has turned his attention towards the only thing in the room currently fighting back against him, me.

I roll off to the side in order to avoid his next charge at me. "Alright bud," I say to Oz "I'm gonna need you to slow him down." Oz takes my commands faithfully, positioning himself for the next charge. "Hey Pretty Boy" I shout over my shoulder "If you're awake I'm gonna need you to grab a rope around this thing when I give the word."

I quickly turn my attention back towards the Tauros who is running towards me. As he closes about half the distance I begin to rush towards him. As I'm about ten feet away Oz connects a force palm directly to the Tauros' forehead, stopping him in his tracks just long enough for me to wrap myself up onto his back, my arm around its neck in a choke hold.

"Grab a rope!" I yell out to Page as Oz grabs one as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 am 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

"Well, I came here to study, nothing special really. Had to get it out of the way while I could." Damn, a dangerous Honedge, a master, and blind. This guy is a complete mystery. "You know, I always wondered what it would be like." I take a relaxed position and close my eyes, trying to take in my surroundings. I can hear fletchlings and pidoves, singing from both trees and rooftops, leaves blowing gently through the wind. "Man, this academy sure is quiet." Wait... people screaming? I stand up. "H-hey Fides, you hear that? I think it's coming from the lounge, maybe we should go c-check it out?" Scraggy gives me a worried look.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:08 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

“There’s your answer” I reply to the smitten Alli after being told by Matthew to grab a rope. Matthew has the Tauros in a lock after telling his Riolu to force palm it in the face. Moral of the story: I should probably have Gibson wired to me from home A.S.A.P. I firmly grasp one of the ropes leading from the Tauros and wonder exactly just what the hell this guy plans to do. “Alright, Farmer Ted, what’s the plan?”

Last edited by PsyduckSauce on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm 
Veteran

Fides
_______

"It's nothing really impressive,I assure you. Good thing I can see thanks to my Honedge. Also-"
What was that sound? I can already feel Honedge attaching himself to my back. "I'm going to check what's going on, you staying here would probably be better."

As I head inside the building, I can see from afar some students trying to stop a Tauros. What a scene! But there is no time to stand here doing nothing!
Quickly, I grab another rope that was tied to him.
" Honedge! Grab that Tauros, and steal it's energy!"
As he float toward it, I hold firmly the rope to not let go, while my vision is going back to pitch black. My sight might be away, but not my will!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:05 pm 
Veteran

Siel

I rush out and assist this guy, grabbing another rope and trying to hold the Tauros steady.

Matthew

I don't know what, but something has this bull riled up. Pretty boy and some other guy grab a couple ropes, helping Oz to hold him a bit steadier. At least this will slow his rampage around the room. However this doesn't stop him from bucking around, knocking my chest and head against his body repeatedly. Suddenly I hear another voice shout something out, but it's all a blur to me at this point. I tighten my grip around his neck as the bucking continues to make are heads bash together. He's tiring, now's my chance.

"Oz low kick now! Everyone else outta the way!" The bull losses balance as Oz slides around him, delivering a well placed low kick. I manage to reposition myself as the bull falls to land on top of him, keeping him pinned, although at this point he isn't putting up much of a fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm 
Veteran

Fides
____

It seems someone took care of him, since I can feel Honedge attaching himself on my back again.
As I regain sight, I can see the mess this Tauros caused, and the few students who helped to stop this rampage. "Good thing no one was severely injured."
I am so glad that even without knowing everyone, some people jumped into the fray to take care of this. Such Noble Act! A single tear of admiration dropped on the ground.
Wilkstrom! Is this why you sent me here? I am so glad that you are my master!

Endymion

Man, this piano remix is perfect for this calm day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

"U-umm? Are you okay?" The lounge kind of looks like a huge mess. I hop off the ground and look at the Pokemon. "Wow, you really took it down. That's pretty cool!" Although, there's no way he's not hurt after that. Everyone involved is probably hurt. I look around again, I can see other students poking their heads out from cover. Probably going to have a nurse or something look at them. I really can't have that right now, hmm. Oh, another person showed up. Oh, I perk my ears. People are already talking about them. Oh, wow, that's an interesting take. I look over at some of the talking crowd. Geez, you guys are gonna be hella popular tomorrow. I look back at the Pokemon, oh, some adults showed up. I nervously bite on my finger again.

Lillith
-----

"What on earth..." I can't help but say aloud as I enter the student lounge. I see, the Tauros did some damage here, but why. Well, he doesn't look like he has much fight in him left. "So..." I walk towards the exhausted group of people holding him down. "Did someone release him in here?" I glance over the group. Siel, huh. He gave off the impression he was a follower, I'm sure someone told him to do something. It doesn't really look like anyone here owns him. Maybe the school, but why would this happen. He looks like he took some reciprocal damage in the tussle, but nothing that would cause this. I push my finger against my cheek. Tauros can be picky eaters, if someone was careless... I lean down in front of the Tauros and check in his mouth. "...mago..." I can definitely smell the distinct mago berry scent.

I get it, I grab a berry case from my bag and open it. "That's something though," I mutter. "Not many people, let alone students, would challenge a thrashing Tauros." Locating the Lum berry, I offer it to the tired beast. He seems to be eating it as best he can, considering his condition and position. I can hear a group of people running nearby. I exchange some brief words with one of them. Yeah, new hire fed him. I let out a sigh as the faculty members go check on the kids who stood against the Tauros. I push a stray bang behind one of my ears. What a long, strange journey this will be.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

I hop out of the way and let Matthew and his Riolu do their thing. With a swift low kick, the Tauros tips over and is down for the count. That pain combined from the chair I took to the back of the head and the wild bucking from trying to hold the Tauros steady has my body aching. Some preppy broad steps in from the crowd to observe the knocked out Pokemon. Looks like she offered him something… a berry? Must be one of those breeder types. I look at the group that helped fend off the beast. “Some kinda first day. I think I need to lay down.” Before I can take my leave, some faculty come out to check on everyone in the ordeal, myself included. I mention that I took a chair to the back of the head, but that I’m completely fine otherwise. I shoot up a hand in farewell before dragging myself towards the dorms in search for my room. Upon finding it, I open up the door and am welcome by two posh looking beds and my luggage set neatly in front of a drawer. I smile as I catch a glimpse of my guitar case, I’m gonna need that to relieve some stress at some point. I lazily use my foot to close the door before hopping onto my bed face-first and knocking out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 pm 
Veteran

Matthew

I lay on top of the now calm bull for a couple minutes, faculty have finally shown up and are assessing the situation. Finally the adrenaline rush starts to fade, causing my arms to losses from around the Tauros. What tastes like copper?

I pull myself up to my feet, and turn back to the table where Alli and Page had taken cover. "Everyone alr-"?

Siel

Finally some staff shows up to start checking on what's going on. I inform them I didn't get hituch and. Just a bit more from trying to hold the Tauros back. Wait is that Lillith? I start to head towards her when suddenly the big guy that was wrestling the bull stands up and collapses back to the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:49 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

"Wawah!" I recognize a faint! I quickly sprint and slide over there. Just barely make it in time to prevent his head from hitting the ground. I end up biting my lip super hard as his head lands right on my tummy. I probably skinned part of my leg too. Ew, bit too hard. I quickly wipe the blood off my lower lip before anyone notices. I'd spit too, but there's no way to explain that. Aaaaand now all the adults are right here.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1019 Next