[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 18 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

"Bleh." I drop onto bed, Scraggy already nudging me to hurry up and leave for the festival. I'm not really feeling it right now tho. "Look, no one said you can't go alone, maybe I'll come along later alright?" Scraggy instantly goes for the door, leaving without even waving goodbye. "Oh, okay, have fun." I sigh, hopefully he won't get in trouble... Who am I kidding, it's only a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:57 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

"Yup, real liberating experience" I say as I sigh in relief. I stare up into the sky longingly as we pass by a few more vendors before Siel asks what I've come to the academy for. "Personally, I want to explore and do research on relationships with Pokemon and music." To be fair, I wasn't really prepared for all of this, coming to this academy in the first place was on a whim. I never planned to come here in the first place, but times changed I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:18 am 
Youngster

Henry
------
I'm sure my living situation would sort itself out in time, perhaps I would get a random roommate, or a solo room. For now I decided to explore the garden, I heard it was a rather nice, and it would be a nice change of pace to admire plants without having endure stifling humidity.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:32 am 
Ranger

Kiri
-----
Walking towards the festival area. Everything is so cheery and lively, apparently even though a new tradition - this is a popular one. Strolling through the area, first thing that catches my eye is a stand selling hats. Now that I look around, I can see a good few people wearing those. One really cute looking girl with a Dratini hat for example. I turn away before she notices me staring, bringing my gaze back towards the stall itself. All of em are pretty cool, except one - the Pidgey hat is really bothering me, and I don't know why. Almost as if it was staring into my soul. I get cold shivers down my spine from just lookin' at it. Yikes. For obvious reasons, I choose the Growlithe hat. I think Archy will like this. "I'll have this one ma'am" I claim as I hand over the cash. I strap on the hat and continue my stroll. I try to be careful with my step, so that I don't bump into anyone in an area as crowded as this. Being tall has it's upsides and downsides, one of em being having to be a little more careful.

Jin
-----
I notice more people coming to the garden. Surprising on a day like this really, but I don't blame them. This place is very pretty, and mostly peaceful. As I sip on my soda, something else diverts my attention all of a sudden. I hear bushes behind me shaking, and leafs shuffling. That's a little creepy. I turn not too suddenly, so I don't scare away whatever or whoever is there. Haunter? Huh, nobody is there. Maybe I was imagining things, that's just me being paranoid. I turn back and sigh.
Suddenly I hear branches crickling and some relatively loud stomping. What is it this time? I turn again, to see a huge Slaking coming closer. "Woah!" I slightly panic, because the sight is a little menacing. I notice two of the students nearby, probably second or third years seemingly unfazed are walking towards it. "Hey that could be dangerous!" I uttered.

One of them turns at me and says "Haha, no worries dude. That's our schools mascot, Rambe. You really didn't know that?" whilst laughing with a friendly expression. Uh-huh. How could I have known? Then those three meet, and safe to say the Slaking is not hostile at all. Now they're feeding it some berries, so that's what it was. "It's pretty common for students to feed Rambe stuff, he's well liked around here" the other student tells. I shrug it off and turn away. I guess I made a fuss out of nothing.

*long filler post*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:50 am 
Youngster

Henry
-----
I began exploring the gardens. They really were nice, at least to my untrained eye. I didn't exactly get the opportunity to view a whole lot of gardens living in Snowpoint. They were calming, something that I need after my conversation with Aunt Rosa earlier today. Waste of time and money she said. I suppose if anyone knew about wasting either of those things it would be her. She had spent her half of grandfather's inheritance on frivolous items and parties. Of course know she was trying to get a hold of the money left to father, which after his unfortunate end, became my money.

Of course she could never get it, unless I gave it to her. Which I would do over my dead body. In fact I made a mental note to make sure she wouldn't get it that way either.

-----
This has been filler post,
Brought to you Filler, filling in awkward silences since the beginning of time

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 am 
Veteran

Siel

(mainly pushing the day forward so I guess we can end the weekend as soon as possible and start classes? stuff has slowed a bit, partially my own fault admittedly)

I look down at my watch to see what the time is "Oh hey, they should be starting the first rounds of the battles anytime now, wanna head towards the stadium?" I ask Page, looking around for where the Stadium is.

Matthew

After a good amount of time I decide to head into town. Never been a big fan of carnivals and the such, but the idea of seeing this schools battle team is enough to make me at least go to check that out.

After a short trek I make my way into town, and start wading through the crowd heading towards the stadium. On my way I notice a familiar face in the crowd, looking around lost and confused.

I make my way though the crowd over to Alli's location. "Lost?" I ask

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

Well crap. I attempt to push my way through the crowds. I hear a familiar voice and look for it. "Eh? Oh it's you!" Weirdo number 2. What was his name again. Eh nevermind. "Halp, I can't get out of this, this, crowd..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

"Sounds like a plan, man" I say to Siel as we walk on over to the stadium. I take a quick glance of the festival map and spot the stadium. "Ah, over here" I say as I find the stadium. We step into the stadium and I realize how many people are actually here. "Let's get close to the action" I say as a point towards a set of bleachers closest to the arena. "Didn't see anything that mentioned reserved seats so yeah."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 pm 
Youngster

Henry
----------
I checked the time , it was almost time for the Battle Team matches. Considering I planed on trying to join them it would be good to see what they were about.

Once I got to he stadium, I sat in the middle rows. Always a good idea to sit a ways back in case someone used poison powder, or something similar.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:13 pm 
Veteran

Endymion
________
As I was sitting on the bench listening to the perfect for the place, I could spot a few people playing around with the mascot of the place. Truly, I was right to go here. At first, I thought it would be a full serious place, but students are still students, no matter if they're elite or not. ... Where's that giant's running to? People these days are always in a hurry. It's almost ruining my music experience... Except I switched to a music adapted for this situation in time. Now it's perfect.

Fides
_____

I overheard students talking about the battle team doing a showdown nearby from a few students passing by. It could be interesting to see the talent of this place, but while I could shed some tears of admiration towards their skills, I should rather focus on rising to their ranks!
True power can be earned if you and your pokemons are in shape! Quick, Let's run a few laps around the academy!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next