[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 am 
Veteran

Obviously, where the most recent RP will happen...duh.

Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 am 
Veteran

Alli
------

"Uff" I'm shaken awake by a large bump. I've never actually been on a bus this long before, it's actually getting stuffy. I quickly rub my eyes before focusing on the window. I get up on my knees and try to unclasp the window locks. "Mmm" I mutter a disapproving sigh, "why is this so hard..." After a minute of fumbling the window slides down with a noticeable thwack. I reflexively recoil and wince at the unexpected sound. A faint scent of flowers dances into the bus, and I pull myself back up to the window. As the wind hits my face, I close my eyes and take a deep breath as a smile creeps onto my face. There's still a bit of winter bite in the wind, but it feel really nice.

"Ah" I let out a little gasp as the school comes into view. I've never seen a building this big, or one that looks like this at all. "Wow." I whisper in amazement as I watch the facility.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 am 
Veteran

Page

-----

The bus comes to a stop. “Mmf” I groan to myself as I slip my headphones off. I step off the bus and stretch out in front of the brick behemoth that stands before me. Kobukan Academy, huh? It looks a lot bigger than what I saw in the brochure pops gave me before I came here. Ah well. I drag my tired body and load of luggage towards the gate. I take a look around me and am impressed by the heaps of people swarming up front. I hear a gasp to my right flank and take a quick glance at the culprit. It’s a short, amber-eyed Joanie sporting pink hair as well as clothes that don’t even seem to fit her. I chuckle to myself a little bit at the bimbette before turning my attention back to the entrance of the academy. From the looks of it, this place is legit. Can’t wait to see what this place has to offer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:34 am 
Veteran

Fides
_______

The bus came to a halt. It seems we arrived. As I look outside, I take a deep breath.
This place reminds me of Black City, but a lot more friendly.
I quickly look around to see that many buses are around; I guess everyone's here at the same time.That's a little bit intimidating.
But no matter! In this day, I shall enter the prestigious Kobukan Academy!
I do hope Wikstrom was right to send me here.
After all, my training wasn't complete, and I'm not sure if people will understand why Honedge is always on my back, but
the principal was very kind to allow him by my side.
What a mysterious person! He even refused my oath to not use him outside battle, because he trusted me, a nobody.
I am not worthy of that trust! A single tear of admiration has dropped on the ground.
Now, where is my dorm? If I recall, it's name is Relic.
Let's walk around to see if I can ask a noble soul where it is located.
Luckily, my height will prove useful for once! I just hope I wont bump my head on every door....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 am 
Veteran

Siel

I stagger a bit as the train comes to a sudden hault. I pull my headphones out as the conductor announces we have reached Inspira city. With "Hiding in my Headphones" by Reel Big Feebas Still playing from my headphones, I grab my bag and the case holding my bass and depart from the train, then board a bus taking my to my new home for the next four years, Kobukan Academy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:39 pm 
Veteran

Lillith
------

Just as I'm about to turn the page in my book, I feel a light breeze against my face. I glance up and see a girl practically leaning out of the window. I let out a soft sigh, and place a book mark on the page I was on. I put the book back in my bag, and quickly glance at the time on my phone. I look out the window. "Guess we're almost there..." I stretch and mutter under my breath. "Seriously though," I continue to complain to myself, "she looks like such a child." I open my bag and discreetly check the egg in there. There's not really anything to worry about, there's been no known egg breaks, and people have definitely tried, but I still want it to have a gentle trip. It's from quite far away, I hope that the region will be satisfactory for it.

I step off the bus and give a proper stretch. I look at the facility, well, it's definitely not something I'm used to seeing, so I can't completely fault the girl for her amazement. I glance in her direction, yep she's still awestruck. Not really my concern, I adjust my bag and head towards the main building. Still, I can't help but wonder how those feathers stayed in her hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

As more people start showing up, I resolve to get my living sitch sorted out before anything else. I grab another information pamphlet from one of those teachers’ assistants that seem way too amped to be doing their job. I leave my luggage to the staff and book it before this guy absolutely wigs out on me; jeez, this guy needs to take a chill pill. I decide to make Relic hall my new home, and I take a bit of a gamble by requesting a random roommate instead of looking for one. Last but certainly not least, I sign up for my electives: Grass and Water. “Cool” I mumble to myself as the TA gives a nod of approval. The TA tells me to go ahead and explore the campus if I want, and that there are refreshments in the student lounge nearby. Still tired and not a big fan of standing around for too long, I decide to go scrapin’ around the campus and see what’s happenin’. First stop: the garden, where I pop a squat on a nearby bench and stare off into space.

Last edited by PsyduckSauce on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:37 am 
Ranger

Diana
--------
The train I'm boarding comes to a stop, and an announcement is made that Inspira City has been reached. Finally! It was no short ride, but glad I managed to do something useful whilst waiting.
I had done some research on the city and what's the shortest route I could take to Kobukan from the station. I sprung out of my seat, stretched my limbs and took my luggage. Hnngh, does it feel good to get some blood flowing after being sat for so long?! I made my way out of the train and the train station, to find a cab as quickly as I could. I gave the driving instructions to the surprised driver, and off we drove. I kept looking out the window so I could memorize a bit of the surroundings. My dreams could finally start realizing themselves, I felt as we approached Kobukan. I was feeling confident, but the anxiety was also on the rise.

Jin
------
Just about had enough of this couple fighting over something stupid on the backseats, they couldn't really be that much louder. Anyhow, it appears that the bus has stopped. I slide the window curtains to the side and have a peek as most of the others hop off the bus. Can't help but notice the sheer amount of students pooling in the gates and towards the main building. Some would say we arrived at an opportune time, but it seems more like we hit the peak rush hours. I'd have avoided this had I known, welp, no crying now I muttered and picked up my leather satchel that was resting on my lap. One thing is for certain, I did pack enough because my darned little sister wouldn't stop reminding me of what to pack. Helpful and loveable, but does a sister get much more annoying? Egh.

Let's get a move on then, new school new me? Ha, not a chance. Sometimes I make myself chuckle.
I made my way slowly through the crowd, while digging up a brochure I'd gotten in mail. Jin Takuya, Dorm: Relic Hall. I glanced at the picture, and located it on the other side of the campus. Had to make sure it was the right one, as me being me it would've been possible for me to enter the wrong dorm by memory, and that could've gotten awkward. "Mph!" Some busybody bumped against me without even noticing, and just went on with his day. Really typical. I picked up my dawdling pace as I was going through a mental checklist of things to do - first up was getting a room definitely. I went to the Student Center, only to have to argue a hot minute or two with the Assistant/Tour Guide dude, and it was apparent I couldn't room alone without a good reason, which I couldn't come up with. Albeit slightly pissed, I expected as much.

I filled the forms, booked in a room with a random person. The guy said that I was lucky for being so early, because the earliest ones get the best rooms generally speaking. I don't know what was considered "the best" but I'm alright with that notion. I request the assistant to give me the forms I needed to fill for the electives, and take those with me as I'll decide on those later. First and foremost, as hungry as I am I want to get to the room first. I exit the Center and walk towards Relic Hall. It was just now starting to hit me how grand this place actually was, the pictures don't do much justice themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 am 
Veteran

Siel

I put my hand up to block the sun from my face a bit as I get off of the bus. I make my way through the sea of people towards the front gate, once there I stop for a moment to take in my surroundings. I grin comes across my face as I see all the other new students excited to be here, I swear this one girl with feathers in her hair looked like she was about to jump out the window of her bus while it was still moving forward. I cant help but laugh a little as I continue up to the main offices. Yeah it was pretty exciting to be here, but the grand scale of everything was kinda lost on me. I guess growing up in Golden Rod the bustling crowds and large building just became the norm for me.

When I make it into the Main building a staff member from the school takes my bags for me and tells me they will be delivered to my room for me. I fill out the paper work for my classes and what not, but decide to hold off on the room mate choice for now. Figure I'll give myself the chance to meet someone cool before dooming myself to potential years of a dull room mate. After I finish filling everything out I head back outside to see what there is to see on the grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:42 am 
Veteran

Alli
-----

Aww man, everyone is so tall. I can't see anything. Eventually I am able to get to the front, and they have me fill out some stuff and take my stuff, and time to explore. "Well, this place is huge..." I say aloud as I get outside. There must be a garden nearby, I definitely need to see it. I quickly glance about. I'm pretty sure it's this way. I start walking in the direction I think is the garden. I feel a sudden gust of wind and start running, dunno why, the wind makes me want to go fast. Bleh, don't get distracted, Alli.

After a bit of exploring I found the garden. "Woo, I found it!" I exclaim excitedly. "It's so pretty..." I wander around for a spell, but eventually I notice a guy sitting on a bench. I walk up to him. "Hi! Aren't the flowers pretty." Wait, that's not how you're supposed to do it. "I mean, my name is Alli, what's yours?"

Lillith
-----

Well, at least I got the paperwork done. I give a small yawn as I leave the building. The lounge is probably really crowded. Everyone is pretty hungry after the trip I guess. I shift my bag and look at the egg again. I'm going to have to start thinking of a name for you. "Uff." I look up from my bag to the guy I accidentally walked into. Crap, guess I should apologize. "Umm, sorry. I should have been paying attention..."