[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 7 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 919 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

I let out a defeated sigh. “Thanks. Put it on my tab” I say as I grab another slice of bread from the plate Alli slides over to me. I take a bite of bread, and at the mention of the feathers in her hair. Hadn’t noticed it before, but it really stands out now that I take another look at Alli. The blue feathers in her pink hair kinda remind me of bubblegum for some reason, it kinda accentuates her personality. Out of boredom, I pull a coin out of my pocket and roll it about my knuckles before I decide to break the silence. “Any idea what classes you guys taking this year? I signed up for grass and water.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:34 pm 
Veteran

Matthew

"Fire and Fighting." I respond to the pretty boy as I continue eating my sandwich.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

I take a seat next to him, tho his closed eyes creep me out a bit. "Fides eh, nice to meet you as well, I'm Brooke." I can't tell if that comment about his honedge was a threat or a legitimate warning, but just in case, I shuffle a bit further. "So, Fides. Why did you come to this academy? Anything special? D-don't answer if you don't want to tho." A bit of small talk to break the ice, I think that's what I'm supposed to do at least. Scraggy nudges my leg, and I throw a small piece of my sandwich at him, which he masterfully catches with his mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 pm 
Veteran

Endymion
________

Finally finished! Phew... That was tiring! Time for a little stretch... I look at the other side of the room. Looks like my roomate was already here before me. I guess I'll meet him sooner or later. But for now, time to remix some chilly music to pass the time and as a warm-up.

Fides
_____

I can feel the fact he's intimidated through his speech. Maybe I did sound menacing. I look at him, eyes open. "Do not fret, friend. I hope I didn't scare you too much. To answer your question though, I am here under the recomandation of my master, Wikstrom. What about you?"

Waiiiiit. I forgot to mention before opening my eyes... "...And also, I'm blind."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:39 pm 
Veteran

Alli
----

I keep smiling as Page takes food. "Don't look so down, I don't have cooties. I promise!" Which classes am I taking? Matt answers Page's question first. Fire and Fighting. I turn my head to look at him. "Hehe," I lightly giggle. "You look like you'd be a fire-fighting Pokemon." Hmm? I thought... I turn my head to the window just as some people run past. That's weird, coulda sworn I saw something else though. "I think," I look back from the window, "definitely flying, and maybe grass. I mean, flying is duh. But I always liked looking at and smelling the flowers back at the orphanage."

Weird, it sounds like there's some banging around in the hall. I feel kind of worried actually. "Anyway." I start to ask a question when there's a loud bang. I was already looking at the door when a big tan bull? came busting in. There are several ropes around it's neck and all those people from earlier are pulling as it bucks around. Other students are quickly getting away, but he's kind of kicking chairs in all directions. "Wawah!" I instinctive push against the table causing my seat to fall backwards. "Ow ow ow!" I quickly grab the back of my head after hitting the floor, and then I see a chair bounce off the table and fly over me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:56 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

Matthew answers with Fire and Fighting while Alli says Flying for sure and maybe Grass. Huh, I might see this girl in class some this year. As I absentmindedly grab for a berry, all hell breaks loose in the student center. A Tauros charges through the door with people hanging on for dear life by the ropes attached to the damn thing. Not exactly how I wanted the first day to go down. Alli falls backwards as she pushes away from the table and hits the ground hard. “Jesus!” I exclaim as the Tauros wildly bucks back and forth in the lounge. Before I can even react to help Alli up, I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head and hit the floor with a hard “THUD!” What a putt this day’s been.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:57 am 
Veteran

Matthew

I think I'll just take that as a compliment. Alli looks like she's about to say something when a loud burst comes from behind me. As Alli falls backwards I turn to see a Tauros has somehow burst into the lounge. I instinctively put myself between the bull and Alli as it comes rushing towards our table, avoiding a chair that smashes Pretty boy in the back of the head.

Feh, getting knocked down before the fight even starts. As the bull gets closer I side step and smash into the side of it with all my weight, causing him to veer off course just enough to avoid the others at my table. I lose my balance as he shifts though and end up getting sent rolling with him, luckily avoiding being trampled.

"Fuck this," I say reaching to my side, and grabbing the Pokeball resting there "Oz help me out bud."

Siel

I daze off a bit waiting in line, until suddenly a Tauros comes bursting in, causing one hell of a commotion. I star to follow everyone out, but hang back near the entry to watch what unfolds.

"Holy shit" I say out loud to myself, stifling a laugh as some guy gets rocked I. The back of the head by a chair. I notice he drops down to the ground near that pink haired girl I saw hanging out of a bus window earlier. As some muscle-bound dude they are with side checks the bull and goes rolling I notice the dude still hasn't gotten up. Fuck I'm gonna regret this.

I quickly rush over to the table they are at, and slide down next to him under whatever cover I can from the raging Tauros. "Hey man you alright?" I ask

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:15 am 
Veteran

Page
------

“Ugh” I groan as I dazedly rub the back of my head, man that hurt. “Yeah I’m alright, thanks a bunch, man.” I nod and acknowledge the dude who helped me out before looking around to find us ducked behind a table flipped on its side. I also happen to spot Matthew pulling out a Pokeball to see if he can defuse the situation. I crawl on over to Alli to check and see if she’s alright. “You okay there?” I ask as I hold my hand out in assistance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 am 
Ranger

Jin
------
Not long ago after I had sat on a bench right outside the student lounge, I was unfortunately interrupted by something quite unusual. I only got to enjoy half the meal, before I had to spend a good while RUNNING FROM A FREAKIN' TAUROS! If I wasn't in good running shape, I'd been a goner by now. I can honestly say I've never been so close to getting rammed to bits of physically nothing in my life, but to my fortune - maybe others misfortune, it left me alone after I managed to juke it and disappear within the trees nearby. Oh Jin, you smart devil.

The bull couldn't out brawn the brain. The last I saw of it was when it was heading towards the lounge, only to be interrupted by some men with ropes trying to control it. Despite their best effort, the result was rather deplorable at most. I just saw the Tauros charge and pull every single one of them with him, like ragdolls. The strength of those things isn't to be underestimated. The last few minutes I'd spent catching my breath and checking whether I was dreaming or not, which was not the case I realized. Really, screw this. I'm heading to Relic Hall's cafe, absolutely starving now. Running from that thing spent more calories than I could afford to eat yet, I'm sure. Those people can deal with the Tauros themselves, it's not like I would be of any help.

Diana
--------
I'd been done eating for a while, but I was conversing with another girl who just enrolled in here.
We were talking about a little bit of this and that, and we could relate well with being anxious and all. But that conversation came to a sudden stop, as a Tauros barged into the lounge? The girl fled, I honestly would've too but I was too scared to make a run for it. I could hear people screaming, seats were flying. I only managed to take a few steps so I could hide behind a counter. How could this happen? I thought the Academy had an extremely high safety level! I was safe for now, but many other people weren't.

I was peeking through a glassy part of the counter the whole time, and saw way too much for my liking. A guy who looked like a rockstar or something got hit by a chair in the back of his head. Then some muscly, red haired dude from his group tried to tackle the Tauros and got sent rolling with it. I saw some other student go help the guy who got K.O'd by the chair. If I am to become a great dragon trainer, hiding behind the counter isn't going to help me. I'll band together with the group over there, maybe I can be of help. I gathered myself then stood up and quietly sighed "Pfft, here goes nothing" and ran towards their table. The more the merrier, I guess. "Need help?" I ask, joining them whilst kneeling down to avoid being spotted by the rampaging Tauros.

Kiri
------
I was pretty tired after arriving at the Academy, I hit the lounge before anything else, gulped down my food like no tomorrow. After finishing, I leaned back on my chair, put on my headphones and closed my eyes, with hands behind my head.
Ahh. Finally I could relax, just for a moment - I told myself. "Zzzz..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

"Owwie..." I let out a small cry. "I-I'm okay, this is nothing." I respond to Page. I can feel the tears in my eyes, but more importantly. "W-what is that?" Hmm, who is that third guy. "What do we do?" I rub the back of my head some more. I look under the table at the chaos and see Matt with a Pokemon out. I bite my finger out of nervousness. Eh, someone else is here now too. I look over to her as she asks if we need any help.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 919 Next