[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 17 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:36 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

"Alrighty!" I exclaim and quickly hop after her. Going into a crowded city, with lots of distractions huh. I quickly pat down all my pockets and make a mental note of all the stuff I have on me. Well, I would if I had stuff on me I guess. "So, what are we looking for? There's supposta be lotsa stuff right?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:51 am 
Ranger

Diana
--------
Heh, she talks kinda funny. But also really familiar... Hmh. As we walk, slowly more stands come into sight. A lot of small shops selling stuff, some games you can play and win prizes in, stuff like that. Few food stands too. "Nothing specific I guess. Everything seems pretty cool here" I say, looking around if I can see anything eye catching.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 am 
Veteran

Page
------

"Those guys give me a stomach ache" I say with disgust. "I used to be cool with them a while ago but let's just say we had a bit of a falling out and we really haven't spoken since." I sigh. "It's just water under the bridge now, but every time they get the chance, they try to convince me they're doing fine without me, but they really seem desperate nowadays" I just shake my head and chuckle. "They just don't get it."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:11 am 
Veteran

Siel

"Guess they're just trying to keep it copacetic." I say with a grin before polishing off my food. "So you used to jam with them or something?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:54 am 
Veteran

Page
------

"Yeah, I guess. I called Virbank City home for a little while and that's when I linked up with Koffing and the Toxics. I actually dated Billy Jo, that chick with the ponytail for a while, but it's too bad she's a lunatic. You know how it is: paranoid, hates when I talk to other girls that aren't her, threatens to cheat on me, blah blah blah. Then the original drummer books it, says he doesn't like the direction the band's taking, tells me to watch my back. And then Nicky, that bald dude that was chewing me out, joins the band and all hell breaks loose. Billy Jo thinks I'm cheating on her, hooks up with Nicky, Roxie couldn't give less of a shit, so we start recording literal shit. Thank goodness my pop got his job back in Castelia so I could get away from the shitshow. Long story short: don't stay on a band that only chases the money."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:45 pm 
Veteran

Fides
_____

What was that? Something about a Festival. If I remember well, Wikstrom said that even if that is good for civils, people who trains both their bodies and mind should not bother to participate in them.
I guess this isn't for me then. Oh well, I'm not too fond of those anyway.
Time to grab something to eat.

Endymion
_______

Food, check. Calm place in the Garden, Check. Ignoring the announcment about festivals, check.
Time to listen to some music in peace. After all, it's hard to listen to music during a festival, so it would ruin my mood.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:22 am 
Ranger

Kiri
----
Phew! That was easily one of the best workouts I've ever had, the school gym is wicked. I would've thought that it'd just be a couple of treadmills and some weights, but I was hella wrong. Even had the whole place for myself. I foot it to Relic Hall and then my room. Seems like Fides ain't around. Thought as much, no reason to be lingering in our room when there's a festival going on! Now time to shower, then probably check it out..

Jin
----
I wake up again, this time for good. Enough sleep is enough. Hmm, what may I do today? I think finding Haunter asap would be a good idea. First morning stuff though. I rise up, then remember how the student guide was talking about this room having a good view. I slide the curtains aside, and can't help but agree. I can almost see the whole campus here, so that's pretty cool. After a while I head down the cafeteria of Relic Hall, as I couldn't be arsed to go in the bigger lounge.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:48 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

Geez, it's crowded. It's dangerous to do this with no plan. Ugh, and I'm short. I pout to myself as people bumble around. "Actually..." I look around. Oh crap, we got separated. How am I gonna find someone in all this.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:19 am 
Ranger

Jin
----
I wasn't feeling too hungry, surprisingly. I took a cheeseburger and a can of soda with me, and ambled towards the garden. Not the most usual breakfast, but hey why should I care. I'll enjoy the peace of nature, I think to myself as I make it to the garden and sit down on the most remote bench I can find. As I chew on the burger, I notice Endymion. I think at least, orange hair - check, headband - check. It's him alright. Not gonna bother or interrupt him though. The weather is surprisingly good today, I observe as the sun shines brightly. Barely any clouds in the sky. No sign of Haunter anywhere still. Starting to get a little worried.

Diana
-------
"Hey that looks interesting, don't ya think?" I say, pointing towards a woman in a small stand selling PokeHats that look rather festive and cute. There appears to be a lot of different ones, I should get one. They are adorable! No response? I turn around, and can't see Alli anywhere. Oh no, we got separated in this ocean of people. I'm pretty average by height, but even I can't see around very well. Now I can imagine this from Alli's perspective, poor girl. We should've exchanged phone numbers or something, darn it.

Me yelling here wouldn't probably work. It's pretty noisy after all. Hmmh, not that she is any danger, but getting lost is no good regardless. Oh well, I'll go look for her. But I need to get one of those hats! The dratini hat looks specially appealing. "Hey, I'll be taking one of these. 900 yen right?" The lady nods, and we exchange. I put the Dratini hat on, looks great and the material is nice as well. I could've bought one for Alli, but I don't know what she likes. Okay, where to now? I ponder, as I try to make way in the crowd, looking for Alli. She couldn't have gotten very far... Or maybe I couldn't, since I was the one walking so fast.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 pm 
Veteran

Siel

"Huh," I respond in between sips of my beverage "Sounds pretty intense. Well at least you're out of that shit show now, and can play whatever you want whenever."

We walk around for a bit checking out some different vendors and whatnot before I think to ask. "So like, what made you decide to come to Kobukan?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 Next