[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Shiny new RP room - Page 16 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 19 Next
 Post subject: Re: Shiny new RP room
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:41 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

Family...I see. Hmm, she's pretty excited all of a sudden. Oh, a festival. I rack my brain real hard trying to think of what a festival is. It sounds familiar, but I can't place it. "Yeah! I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!" I respond cheerfully. Street festival...like a party maybe? Well, it's not like I had anything else to do. I look over to the city. There's a lot of streets though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:27 am 
Veteran

Siel

Oh fuck yeah, my roommate is my new guy, there goes that search. "My man!" I say with a laugh as I give Page a high five. "Anything else you need to do around here or you wanna go ahead and head to town?" I ask as I get my jacket and boots on, preparing to leave the room.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:36 am 
Veteran

Page
------

I get a high five from Siel and realize I’ve got myself a good roommate, gotta love my luck. He starts putting his jacket and boots on before he asks what I wanna do. “Let’s go scrapin’, see what’s cookin’ around here. I’m not much for standing around” I say as I slip into a pair of high tops and a denim jacket. “Hell, maybe we might even give that ID card a whirl.” I open the door and step out into the hall and lean against the wall, checking my watch. “Daylight’s a-wastin’, Spangler. Let’s jet.”

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:07 am 
Ranger

Kiri
-----
After a very short amount of Archy n' me practicing some Embers, dodge movements and what not, seems like it's time to do something else. They're hosting a festival! Sounds dope as hell, not to mention the last part about the battle team tournament. I'll get a chance to see the infamous battle team of this Academy in action. Wicked. See what I'll be up against and with, later down the line. This is clearly an important day. Imma get a quick gym sesh in, before I go venturing outside. I take a snackbar from one of those vending machines, also an energy drink. I sit down for a little as I take on those. After a hot minute, I then use my Student ID Card to get inside the actual lifting gym. Woah! So many machines... I feel like doing chest and back today.

Diana
-------
I find it really cool on the Academy's part, this must be quite a recent trend. Hadn't heard of this festival thingy before. "What do ya say, should we check it out?" I ask then. I can definitely do my chores later and have some fun now. I'm not sure if the whole thing is setup just yet, but could be worth having a look into.

Jin
-----
Hnh. What's with all the commotion? A loud ass announcement wakes me up at last. I sit up, holding my head. Feeling kinda groggy. Haunter is still not around, neither is my roommate. Guess it's not very early anymore. Facilities open, a tour, a street festival. Yea, cool. Woo-hoo. Could I be more excited. I guess I'll check the festival out a bit later, but for now I need to allow myself to wake up. I lay on my back again and close my eyes for just a moment...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:50 am 
Veteran

Alli
----

"Sure, I'd probably get lost by myself." I smile at her. Time to see what's so exciting about this festival. "I've never really been to a big city before."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 pm 
Poké Fan

Brooke
--------

Man this theatre sure is impressive. But there is one thing that's calling my attention more than anything, a brooch. It's part of a costume, and obviously fake, but I can't take my eyes off of it. Scraggy elbows my leg a bit. "Fine I'm going, I'm going." I carefully pull it out of it's dress, hands shaking at the thought of being caught red-handed. An announcement startles me while working on the brooch, I quickly get it done and hide it in one of my pockets. The announcement says something about a street festival, I guess I'll go check it out once I'm done leaving this little prize on my room, got nothing better to do anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:53 pm 
Ranger

Diana
-------
"Can't say I've been to a city this big before either, but I think we'll be okay. I was able to memorize some parts of the city on my way here" I relate. I look around for a little bit, and spot a road that would probably bring us closer to the festival whereabouts. "That road looks like it leads towards the center of the city. I'm ready to go if you are" I say smiling, while taking the lead.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:59 pm 
Veteran

Siel

I grab my wallet and phone off my nightstand "Lets go Goose." I say jokingly as we head out towards town.

When we get to town we see most of the vendors already have their stalls up and running, rather they be food, games, or simply small shops. "Where to first?" I ask.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 pm 
Veteran

Page
------

“It’s about time for lunch, right? I say we grab some grub.” Siel and I walk over to the various food stalls and peer over the various foodstuff on offer. I opt for a couple of yakitori skewers and pass one to Siel. “Here man” I say as I hand over a skewer. As I reach for drink from the stall, someone bumps into me. “Watch where the f-” I stop to see a familiar face. Ponytail tied to the side, eye shadow, yup, it’s definitely her. “Billy Jo? The hell you doing here?” She goes on to tell me that Koffing and the Toxics are on tour, and Kobukan just happened to be one of their stops. Oh brother. “Well, it was good seeing ya, at least-” I just about bid farewell before some skinhead bumps into me. He sizes me up and asks if I’m trying to hit on his girl. “Sup Nicky. I can see you haven’t changed a bit.” He backs up and laughs at me before commenting that I should have stayed with the band. “Yeah, my bad I wasn’t about the money. It’s a good thing I jumped ship when we started recording straight up crap” I fire back sharply. I spit on the ground to make my point. “I got bigger Corphish to fry anyway. See you never.” With that problem outta my hair, I grab a couple of water bottles from the stall before walking off. “If you’ve got any questions about what just happened there, ask it now before I lose my mind.”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:32 am 
Veteran

Siel

"Thanks" I say as Page hands me some grub. As I start to Chow down I notice him talking to some girl in a ponytail, man the dude works fast. Oh wait, he seems to know her. Now there's a guy with a shaved head, and the conversation seems to be getting heated.

"So yeah," I say as he splits off from them and comes back over "that seemed pretty heavy, all good?"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 19 Next