[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 4 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:09 am 
Veteran

As I was leaving the Relic hall to head to the cafeteria again, I could feel a cold stare coming from a newcomer.
Ah. It must be that giant guy over here. Instead of avoiding his gaze, I gave him a smile cold enough to make shudder that dear Urup. Some people are always like this, so I'm getting used to it everyday.

Last edited by Hyun on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:53 am 
Ranger

As the lines for signups had thinned, and I had done my fair share of waiting around I decided it's time to act. As much as I liked just chilling, reserving a room would be mandatory. I took my headphones off and stretched my lengthy body and let out a yawn. I looked around to see if there were any people around that I knew, but not really. I saw a few rather familiar faces, that I'd seen earlier today. But those weren't people I knew really. I hadn't made any new acquaintances yet. I wasn't worried about such, because I never have had trouble making friends. Besides I'll be able to meet a lot of people here, no hurries.

I felt decently hungry, so I decided to grab something to snack on in the Cafeteria. I knew Archie wanted to get out, and I had a lot of stuff to unpack and there wasn't that much time left to reserve a room, but I'd rather not starve even if it ment being a bit late on ''schedule''. As I had gotten myself a sandwich and some water to drink, I sat down and took a glance around me. I saw a pretty tall guy with quite a cold stare. Didn't bother me much, but he definitely looked like an interesting persona to me. I also spotted a dude with a very interesting turqoise-ish hair color and a pony tail. Pretty unique if you ask me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:02 pm 
Poké Fan

Returning the cold smile, I nod and pick up my food to move to the other person who met my gaze. Setting down my plate with a loud thud, I sit across from the blond haired guy. He seemed to be one of the few people taller than myself, not to mention he didn't shirk at my gaze. Well anyways, time for the big pitch.

"Hey," I started. "You looking for a roommate?" Digging into my stack of pancakes, I ate voraciously, as meal times had always been short at the last school. Glancing up at him, I tried to read his face, as my teeth chewed through the fluffy breakfast.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:46 pm 
Ranger

The guy returned with a cold smile, and I somewhat smirked back at him. He got up and quite loudly sat down with me. Well I guess that's cool, gonna have some company. Even though he seemed pretty tough/cold on the outside I didn't feel like judging him by that, since I had met my fair share of people who looked or acted as such but weren't like it in reality.

As he began talking I responded: ''Yo'' in a rather calm tone and took a bite from my sandwich while listening to what he had to say. ''Yeah, I actually am. Haven't found a roommate myself, but I didn't really look for one either yet'' I said and laughed slightly. ''What about you? Suggesting we room together?'' I replied and sounded somewhat interested. I was so hungry that I had already eaten the sandwich at this point. I looked at his pancakes very shortly, and thought to myself that I should've ordered those and not a lousy sandwich. But whatever. I'll let the hunger slip by for now, at least I wasn't starving anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:48 pm 
Poké Fan

Polishing off the last of my pancakes before replying, I laughed lightly. "Yeah, I'm looking." Glancing around the cafeteria, it seemed most of the other students had already found people to talk to. "You seem as good as any," I said flashing a quick grin.

"I'm Mark by the way," I continued offering my hand. This guy seemed nice enough, and didn't appear to be scared at all, which was nice. "From Kanto, you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:55 pm 
Ranger

As he had replied I responded to that with a nod and a smile.
''Cool. Nice to meet ya.'' I took the hand and shook hands with him with a moderate grip, not too tight but not too light.

''Oh? I am actually from Kanto myself too. Vermillion to be specific. Lived there for most of my childhood. Have been living in Sinnoh for the last 6 years or so, though.''
I answered quickly and then took a sip of my water, and adjusted my headphones that I had on hanging on my neck. I suppose we had a few things in common at the very least.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:49 am 
Veteran

As the big guy went to see another one, I decided to check on the kitchen, just to check if everything was alright.
Suddenly, one of the chief grabbed me by the shoulder.
"Please, can you ask if people wish for seconds Pancakes? We made too much."

Urgh. I have to shout again. The last time I had to do that, I almost scared Mr. Oak because of it.

"Just because my voice can go far doesn't mean you can use me like this, Chief."

He joined his hand. "Please, you are the only one that can reach the whole Cafeteria."

"Good grief. Fine I'll do it." I was a little bit embarassed, since I always try to stay silent. I started staring at everyone. It's going to be a pain...

"ANYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOONE FOOOOOOOOR SEEEEECOOOOOOOONDS? THEEEEERE ARE TOOOOO MANYYY PANCAAAAAAKEEEEEESSS!"

Oh boy. So embarassing... Urgh.

Last edited by Hyun on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:07 am 
Veteran

Leaving Ryan to the task getting our room, my stomach starts to gurgle at me, making me realize I hadn't eaten since yesterday before I got on the bus.

"Well he has my number if he needs to reach me" I think to myself as I head over to the student cafeteria to grab something to eat. Entering the cafeteria I see a lot of students sitting around talking, and the room is filled with the usual buzz of dozens upon dozens of conversations being carried on at the same time, until all of a sudden Everything is drowned out by a single voice.

"ANYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOONE FOOOOOOOOR SEEEEECOOOOOOOONDS? THEEEEERE ARE TOOOOO MANYYY PANCAAAAAAKEEEEEESSS!" looking around as the room grows considerably more quiet I see a guy with blue hair back in a pony tail. He looks a bit embarrassed about the whole ordeal. I swear I've seen this guy around campus before.

"HELL YES I WILL TAKE A STACK OF PANCAKES!!!!!!" I shout back in his direction, waving and flashing a smirk "GO AHEAD AND MAKE AN EXTRA PLATE UP WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:26 am 
Ranger

Before me and Mark got to continue with the conversation, everything and everyone are silenced by a loud voice announcing that there are more pancakes. I look around and see that it's that guy with turquoise/blue-ish hair. He looked a bit embarassed. Oh, he must be a chef or something along those lines I think to myself.
Then I hear another guy whom I think I had seen earlier when he was talking to a guy with a very classy looking suit and glasses. It's almost as if I am starting to recognize some faces. That guy let out a loud shout too, that he'll have some more pancakes for sure.

''I think I'll have a few more pancakes. The sandwich didn't really do it for me, haha. The long ass ride on the bus really did starve me.'' I tell to Mark while I was leaning back on the chair with my hands behind my head. I look at the man with a ponytail and a blue-ish hair and yell: ''I'll have some too!'' not very loudly, but so that he hears for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:39 am 
Veteran

Way to start the year, buddy.
As I heard the few people that answered, I looked at the chief. "You heard them."

"Actually, can you go and give it to them?"
Are. You. Kidding. Me. I sighed.

"Very well. Only to two or three people. Tell the others to handle the rest."

"Alright alright. I'll do what I can."

Oh well... Maybe it will help me to meet people.

I put three plates of pancakes on one of my arms, and I started walking to that guy with the military jacket. I looked at him with a kind smile. "Maybe you could sit somewhere so I can give it to you? While you will do that I will serve that blonde guy over there."

Then I started walking toward the other one who asked. Mmmmh... This guy is probably a new year. "Here's your plate, friend."

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 615 Next