[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:04 am 
Rising Star

I sat on the bus as it approached the academy, staring out the window as i fiddle the fire emblem pendant around my neck. I noticed all the other students either chatting or napping. While I tried to sleep earlier i didn't get much sleep in all reality. I simply nodded to myself and focused on the bus traveling into the Academy.

After a few minutes of traveling the bus it arrived at the academy. I grabbed my Two bags and my backpack and headed for the Main building in front of me at a brisk pace.

Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:06 am 
Ranger

I was having a nap, because I was very tired from the long bus ride, and I had decided that if I sleep on the ride, I'll have more energy when we reach the Academy. Although, my nap went on for a bit too long. The bus had stopped, and most of the students had gotten out of there already. We were now at the Academy. Which I didn't acknowledge at first, because of my sleeping habits.

But then someone wakes me up. It's a guy I talked to earlier on the bus, and the guy was pretty cool. I thanked him for waking me up, and stretched, then proceeded to pick up my backpack and my bags and got off the bus. God that was a long ride, I was thinking to myself. Then I set my sights upon the main building of the Academy, which looked really nice. I was somewhat in disbelief, because I had waited for this so long. Finally! I said to myself. I remembered that I forgot to ask the guy's name, but oh well. I'll see him again probably. How rude of me though. Whatever. I started heading towards the building now, while taking quick glances of everyone else around. I was in a good mood.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:20 am 
Rising Star

I was about to enter the building when my phone rang the sound of deadmau5's Faxing Berlin playing as I picked the flip phone out of my right jacket pocket and flipped it open, "Aclassi Shipping, this is Ryan speaking, how may i help you?" The phone was from the Sinnoh Regional Manager of the company giving me conformation that the monthly shipping manifest would be on my computer. I thanked him and hung up promptly before sighing deeply. He hated the fact that he couldn't go twenty minutes without someone calling him.

"Imma have to turn off the phone during classes..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:14 am 
Veteran

I stretched out lazily in my seat as the bus slowly made its way towards the Academy. "Damn," I thought to myself "I don't remember the ride taking this long last year." Looking out the window I can't see any signs or landmarks to note where we are.

"Hey!" I shout up to the front of the bus "How much longer do you think its gonna be?"

"We've probably got another hour and a half or so until we arrive," the drive says back "We still have to make another stop before we get to the Academy, and unless you want off at the next stop I'll ask you to refrain from shouting while on my bus."

"Sheesh" I mutter to myself "can't a guy ask a question?" I stare out the window for a few moments before I give into the warm rays beating down upon me from just outside the window.

Taking advantage of the empty seat next to me, I decide to lift the armrests between the two, kick my feet up into the empty seat, and take a quick nap before we arrive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am 
Veteran

[Alright, Since more people showed up, I'll start now... I suppose? I want to improve at the "first person perspective so I sure hope I will be able learn.]

I overslept! Today is supposed to be the a new year at school! If only I was allowed to let Froslie go outside of her pokeball, she could've woke me up....
I quickly put my uniform. Wait.... It's not the lesson's first day anyway.... Oh well. might as well wear it and take care of the food for the newcomers.
What kind of surprise dish shall I do today? They will probably wish for something simple.
Heheh. They won't have that. Time for... Whatever I can make with today's ingredients.
Time to head for the Kitchen. I can't wait to see new faces!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:45 pm 
Youngster

I could feel something tugging on my tank-top but I couldn't tell what. I didn't want to open my eyes and be rudely awaken by whatever it was. It kept tugging harder and harder, making a grunting noise with a low growl in it. Eventually I was thrown off the bed, that definitely woke me up...

With a long groan I lean up to see Arcanine at my feet. "Since when did you become my alarm clock Arcanine?" All he did was give me a blank stare. "Well..." I sighed, "Looks like I overslept anyway so I guess I can't be mad at you." I reach for Arcanine's pokeball, "I can't have you out with me on campus nor can I leave you here alone, so time to return for the time being." Arcanine nods just before I return him to his home.

I rub my eyes and take a long, enjoyable stretch before I stand up. I peer out the dorm window and see a couple buses lined up behind one another. "So, the new students have arrived? Can't wait to see how they fair for their first year." I start to drift into a daydream for a moment until I hear a load, unsettling sound come from my abdomen. "You couldn't have woken me up!?" I groan.

I clean myself up and put on one of my casual outfits since there are no classes today. I put Arcanine's pokeball in my pocket and make my way towards the cafeteria.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm 
Veteran

As I entered the kitchen, I started looking for today's ingredients for the morning.

... Pancakes. A ton of pancakes. Urgh. How simplistic and boring. This day is going to be a pain.
Oh well, might as well do them right now, take my share, and... Maybe look for new people.
I picked up a frying pan. "Time to get serious."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 am 
Youngster

It was the bus. I was used to one, since I went to public school my whole life. I mean, I wasn't expecting anything special, but this was worse than the worst public transportation. Dumpster would be an understatement, and the smell of BO was so strong that you could taste it. I'm not joking, you could taste it. I've been on long car trips before to Johto, but good Arceus was this horrible. This bus was overcrowded. We had 3 people in a 2 seater and I could barely move since I was smashed against the window. I was wondering what the hell were they doing not getting some tolerable transportation methods, I mean, this was a private school.
When we got there though, it was one beautiful sight. This is a place worthy of royalty. As my other 2 seatmates got out, I finally stood up. My legs were practically jelly, and I had to lean on something to stand, let alone walk. Once I got off, to Aura Hall I went...

"When the paramedics were done giving President Kennedy's head mouth to mouth, they sowed his head back on to his body. President Kennedy sat up and looked around and said 'I'm back motherfuckers' and then his head immediately exploded again"

Last edited by Farko on Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:11 am 
Veteran

I'm abruptly awoken from my nap as the bus comes to a screeching halt, nearly knocking me out of my seats.

"Alright!" I think to myself "finally back to school and off this lousy bus." However as I peer out the window, I realize this isn't the Academy, but that last stop before the Academy the driver told me about.

"Arrgh" I moan quietly, wishing I could of just stayed at the Academy over the summer, but I had to go home and help dad run the bike shop. After all that shop is whats paying for my tuition, so its the least I could do.

Looking out the window I realize there are actually quiet a few students getting on here, so I roll back over and try to fall back asleep before someone disturbs my comfort.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:43 am 
Youngster

As I head myself out the door of the Relic Hall, I am greeted by a wave of first year students. They pushed and shoved anyone that was in front of them, including me. "Jeez, didn't know first day was so important to some people."

I fix my shirt after most of them have made their way through the doors. "Aww man, I just ironed this shirt too." I groan. The crowd of students finally cleared up and I took my chance to finally make it out into the open only to be greeted by more students who have no idea where they are.

Before the new arrivals were able to even get into speaking distance, I quickly darted through the garden to the Student Center even a Rapidash would be impressed. Once I make it out of the garden, I slow down the pace and try to catch my breath before I make it to the doors of the Student Center. "Finally," I take a deep breath, "I made it." exhaling, "Now I hope they made something good for today."