[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Main RP Room - Page 5 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 715 Next
 Post subject: Re: Main RP Room
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:44 am 
Veteran

A few moments later the guy with blue hair walks by with some plates and asks me to sit down while he serves the other guy. I go over to a small empty table, grab a chair and wait for him to get bring my food over.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:56 am 
Ranger

As he walks up with the plate and hands it over to me, I take it with a slight smile on my face. ''Thanks bud.'' I say to him thankfully. I put the plate on the table and am ready to dig in, although I do look at Mark to see if he's ready to continue our convo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:00 am 
Veteran

"You're welcome." I quickly headed to the place where the other one sit. "Here's your two plates, friend."

This could be the moment to ask about his name, right? I think I already know him from somewhere.

"Excuse me, I think we already met before. Are you by chance a second year? My name's Hyun, but I go by the nickname of Ehl."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:09 am 
Veteran

"Yeah, I am," I say to Hyun as I take the plates from him "I'm Siel."

"So, what classes do you take?" I ask as I shovel pancakes into my mouth. "You look really familiar."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:15 am 
Poké Fan

As I was about to continue, a loud voice echoed through the cafeteria. There was a silence that was burst as orders were called out. As things began to quiet down to normal volumes, I turned back to my perspective roommate. "Vermilion? Really? I was born in Celadon City, but for the past couple years I've lived at a Mil... boarding school in Vermilion City," I said almost spilling that it was a disciplinary school.

While I wasn't ashamed of it, it probably wasn't the best thing to say when first meeting someone. Especially when I'm trying to room with that person for a year. "Oh I don't think I got your name," I realized, as I signaled for more pancakes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 am 
Ranger

As I chewed on the pancakes, I listened to what Mark had to say. So he lived in Vermilion too, huh. That's neat. I liked Vermilion a lot back when I lived there. Haven't been there for years now, so not sure how it's doing. Noticed that he stuttered very slightly as he was talking about his school, but that was no problem. Didn't think much of it. Happens to everyone. I nodded.

As I had finished most of my pancakes, and I only had a few left I replied:
''Huh, that's nice. I haven't been to Vermilion for many years as of now. How's the city doing? Oh yea, I guess I didn't introduce myself that well. Name's Kiriha, but you can call me Kiri for short. Just about no one calls me by my full name.'' I smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:03 am 
Veteran

"I take Mr. Sycamore's classes, and Ice/Ghost Electives. What about you?"

I crossed my arms as I looked up a little bit more at him. At least he looks lively, unlike most of the second years.

"Also, from which region do you come from? I'm from Kalos."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm 
Veteran

"fu~wa" I yawn as I scan the room for an empty table. "...shouldn't be too hard, people are still getting lost this early in the year...ah"

My eyes fall upon an empty table. I carefully adjust the bag I'm carrying on my right shoulder and walk towards it. After slumping down in the chair, I carefully pull a pokemon egg out of the bag and set it on the table.

"You're gonna be amazing, you know." I whisper to the egg. Eh, when was the last time I was this excited.

Last edited by lordcruxis on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:16 pm 
Veteran

"I have Oak for homeroom and take electric and dark electives, so guess that's not where I recognize ya from." I say racking my brain, "I'm from Johto actually, grew up in Goldenrod City."

I pull out my phone and place it on the table so as to make sure I don't miss a call or message from Ryan in case he needs my help with something as I take another bite of the pancakes "So what's it like in Kalos?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:50 pm 
Poké Fan

Walking into the room, I Immediately notice several people I know from last year, but not well enough to start a conversation with. I go to one of the more quiet corners, one where not many people are at and I look around the room to see if I can spot any of my group of friends. I have no luck spotting anyone until I look at one of the tables across the room, whom a singular girl is sitting at. Her back is turned at me, so I can't be sure it is who I am thinking of, but I walk over to the table anyways. I move along the outskirts of the large crowd and when I am a couple feet away from the table, I can hear the girl say "... Gonna be amazing you know." to an egg in her lap. She seems to be completely focused on the egg and doesn't notice as I walk up behind her. I poke her and say "Lily...".

(If you have advice for me since I am fairly new at Roleplay, feel free to private message me. I would like any help you feel like giving)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 715 Next