The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:13 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: July 3, 2017
Posts: 12
Location: France
Kao_ wrote:
Choice #9 (Remember what Brendan said yesterday :p)

- Water Frog => -1 Trainer’s Insight
- Land Fish => -1 Trainer’s Insight
- Mud Fish => +1 Trainer’s Insight
- Mud Skipper => -1 Trainer’s Insight
- You don’t answer within 30 secs => -1 Trainer’s Insight

Wait, wasn't giving a wrong answer supposed to be penalised twice more than giving no answer?
Also, thanks for the guide.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 pm 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: February 23, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: France
mathiau wrote:
Wait, wasn't giving a wrong answer supposed to be penalised twice more than giving no answer?


Maybe it was in earlier versions, I don't really know. But honestly, it would be quite punishing if you lost 2 points each time you give a wrong answer.
For now, the questions are fairly easy, but I guess it will be more difficult later on.

_________________
"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story" - Orson Welles


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: July 3, 2017
Posts: 12
Location: France
Kao_ wrote:
Maybe it was in earlier versions, I don't really know. But honestly, it would be quite punishing if you lost 2 points each time you give a wrong answer.
For now, the questions are fairly easy, but I guess it will be more difficult later on.

Then I guess they just forgot to change Oak's dialogue. Where can we signal it to them?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 pm 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: February 23, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: France
mathiau wrote:
Then I guess they just forgot to change Oak's dialogue. Where can we signal it to them?


I just checked it real quick. You're absolutely right. I didn't remember he said that.
I guess you can try to signal it here. Or maybe start a new topic in the Bug-Type report section of the forum.

I'll add a note to the guide.
Thanks for your help! :)

_________________
"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story" - Orson Welles


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
Staff Writer
User avatar

Joined: June 25, 2016
Posts: 196
Location: Canberra, Australia
I was following this guide to get the hidden student council option to fix a bug (and I couldn't remember how to get the 3rd point of appeal haha) and while bug fixing I noticed that there's a couple values hidden from this guide

"Report to Cheren first" gives you a +1 with Cheren. "Don't say anything", in addition to the -1 Perception, also gives you a tasty -1 with Serena, Cheren and Calem.

Hope to see this updated for the new demo, my friend.

EDIT: Also, if you have a Brendan roommate, if you picked Fire OR Fighting (or both), you'll get a point of Expression when Trevor is going over types and personalities


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: February 23, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: France
Soundwave wrote:
I was following this guide to get the hidden student council option to fix a bug (and I couldn't remember how to get the 3rd point of appeal haha) and while bug fixing I noticed that there's a couple values hidden from this guide

"Report to Cheren first" gives you a +1 with Cheren. "Don't say anything", in addition to the -1 Perception, also gives you a tasty -1 with Serena, Cheren and Calem.

Thank you for your corrections, didn't have time to check if everything was still the same in the new demo ^^

Soundwave wrote:
Hope to see this updated for the new demo, my friend.

I already started a bit. One thing though, I remember reading that there were no stat-influenced choices in the new demo. Is it true ? Or you can't say anything about it ?

Soundwave wrote:
EDIT: Also, if you have a Brendan roommate, if you picked Fire OR Fighting (or both), you'll get a point of Expression when Trevor is going over types and personalities

This point is at the end of the Brendan section, because it depends on your Elective (though I didn't know about Fighting). Will check in the new version and correct it :)

_________________
"If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you stop the story" - Orson Welles


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:20 pm 
Offline
Staff Writer
User avatar

Joined: June 25, 2016
Posts: 196
Location: Canberra, Australia
Kao_ wrote:
Soundwave wrote:
Hope to see this updated for the new demo, my friend.

I already started a bit. One thing though, I remember reading that there were no stat-influenced choices in the new demo. Is it true ? Or you can't say anything about it ?

Not true, there is a hidden one out there.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2