The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: TV Show discussion!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:42 am 
Youngster

Echopapa wrote:
So I finished watching 'Stan Lee's Lucky Man' on Sky (torrented the series though) and found it very enjoyable! As of now I'm keeping up to date with 'The Walking Dead' though the show annoys me now, but I've sunk too much time into it to give up, and 'Better Call Saul' the amazing prequel to 'Breaking Bad'

These are due to end soon, but luckily 'Banshee' is starting up again very soon and then FINALLY Game of Thrones at the end of April! I have a few ongoing series that I need to get back to; Vikings, Making a Murderer are two.

So I was thinking, what would you guys recommend me to watch, what have you all been keeping up with and why do you enjoy said show? I think it'd be a nice thing to chat about and get to know each others tastes :D

If you've haven't yet, and you remember Digimon from the 90's, try watching Digimon Adventure Tri. I enjoy said show because everything's basically taking event from after Digimon Adventure 02. The video quality's much better than how it was in the old series, and it brings out the character development throughout the series.