The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 11:10 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:01 pm 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 160
Location: PACA, France
The Great Jaco wrote:
You wouldn't know it it's still in alpha and dev im actually a side story writer. ( and the title is the legion working title)


What? :shock:
(No seriously, I have understand anything)

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 am 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: October 28, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: Queensland, Australia
i have understand everything XD


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 160
Location: PACA, France
The Great Jaco wrote:
i have understand everything XD


By reading again and again I understand a bit more.

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: October 28, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: Queensland, Australia
hahahaaha


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline
Youngster

Joined: January 24, 2018
Posts: 3
Hi!
For me, as a girl, I really would like that there would be LGBT romance in this game. I know that it's already a lot of work for the authors even without that, without getting paid and all, but I would be ready to wait years just for that... because it would be kind of unfair for girls who play this (so wonderful) game :( I think the much possibilities the best! ^^
Thanks for asking us our opinion! :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:30 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 160
Location: PACA, France
Nemaki wrote:
Hi!
For me, as a girl, I really would like that there would be LGBT romance in this game. I know that it's already a lot of work for the authors even without that, without getting paid and all, but I would be ready to wait years just for that... because it would be kind of unfair for girls who play this (so wonderful) game :( I think the much possibilities the best! ^^
Thanks for asking us our opinion! :D


Sorry to asking this, but when you say: <<it would be kind of unfair for girls who play this (so wonderful) game>>, what do you mean exactly? :|
It's because we can date only girls in the game?

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
Youngster

Joined: February 11, 2018
Posts: 1
While it'd be an interesting addition, I wouldn't blame the development team if they opted out of including it. Like others before me have said, it'd simply be too much work to add on top of the current storyline.

No matter what direction they go with the relationships, I'll still play the game as I have been.

I appreciate all the hard work they've put in and I can't wait to see what comes next~!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:49 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: June 25, 2016
Posts: 420
Location: USA
I mean, as long as they made it be done in a tasteful way, and don't just shoehorn it in to appease to certain people, and don't do it in a way that takes away from the narrative as a whole I'm okay with it, but if they don't want to add it that is cool to. In the end its a free fan made game, with a lot of love, time and effort going into it on the developers end with little to no return for them outside of the satisfaction and pride they can take in making the product they want to, and potentially doing well and knowing it was well loved and received by the community.


At the end of the day it isn't unfair to anyone if there is or isn't certain options. Hell they could opt out of any real romance options and it wouldn't be unfair. The only thing really unfair would be demanding/pressuring the developers into adding more content simply to make you happy, when as stated above they aren't really getting a whole lot out of it.

_________________
This RP has so much filler you'd swear it was produced by Toei Animations.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 160
Location: PACA, France
Siel wrote:
I mean, as long as they made it be done in a tasteful way, and don't just shoehorn it in to appease to certain people, and don't do it in a way that takes away from the narrative as a whole I'm okay with it, but if they don't want to add it that is cool to. In the end its a free fan made game, with a lot of love, time and effort going into it on the developers end with little to no return for them outside of the satisfaction and pride they can take in making the product they want to, and potentially doing well and knowing it was well loved and received by the community.


At the end of the day it isn't unfair to anyone if there is or isn't certain options. Hell they could opt out of any real romance options and it wouldn't be unfair. The only thing really unfair would be demanding/pressuring the developers into adding more content simply to make you happy, when as stated above they aren't really getting a whole lot out of it.


Everyone:
Image

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 pm 
Offline
Youngster

Joined: January 24, 2018
Posts: 3
misterskin wrote:
Nemaki wrote:
Hi!
For me, as a girl, I really would like that there would be LGBT romance in this game. I know that it's already a lot of work for the authors even without that, without getting paid and all, but I would be ready to wait years just for that... because it would be kind of unfair for girls who play this (so wonderful) game :( I think the much possibilities the best! ^^
Thanks for asking us our opinion! :D


Sorry to asking this, but when you say: <<it would be kind of unfair for girls who play this (so wonderful) game>>, what do you mean exactly? :|
It's because we can date only girls in the game?


Yep exactly! :) and also because we can't choose our gender, we have no choice but to be Red, a boy :)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2