[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ideas for story line - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Ideas for story line
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:44 am 
Youngster

So I just wanted to make up some scenes or situations, maybe it could even be usable. (It was lots of fun, I may just make a script myself for fun)

-like the idea of leaf and such sneaking out after curfew.
-(once the battle system is made) have a battle between red and blue.
- friendly hangout with the group of characters and after you hang out with leaf in the city or somewhere.
-go "shopping" with the group or maybe have the chance to do it only with leaf.
-The different groups of characters meet up, (could have some like different groups like popular, mean/ disrespectful, friendly chat, etc.
-some conversation with flanary (misspelled) and a battle happens maybe and the principal gives some detention or something and maybe leaf or the roommate bail you out of it.
-maybe the girls talk about who they like or gossip about the guys.
-Leaf takes you out to the garden or something and she and you flirt or hangout, or what ever.
-(girl you want to flirt with) ex: Leaf and you are talking together and like flanary sees you two and spreads rumors that they are dating.
-you miss class with Leaf and go: shopping, hangout in a room, go somewhere secret, hide from the everyone. Afterwards, get found out and get rumors started, some groups dislike you.....
-go to the gym with roommate and "workout"
-go to a nice restaurant in the city and hangout with friends or maybe on a "date"
-you see a Shiny Eevee in the garden or in a hall way and you and the others go and look for it and you eventually find it hiding somewhere. Maybe you have the chance to get it?
-the group gets to organize a school party or something and you all go and hangout and "dance" (more like talk and such about the actions or what is going on maybe)
-Blue or someone picks on you and Leaf or the others stand up for you.
-once you get to a certain relationship you can "go out on a date" maybe? long future idea.
-a tournament between your friends/group
-little fun battles between your friends

_maybe have a scene like you and a girl (Leaf) get stuck in a room or area and you need to call your friends or something and they try and help but they get in trouble, until you hear someone walk by and maybe it is may or your roommate and they steal the key or something and getyou out.

+SIDE IDEAS
+have the chance to flirt, hug, maybe kiss, that type of things.
+an idea for the egg type of thing, randomly find an egg in the person's room and if you have a close relationship with that person you can get their pokemon.

*Sorry for the length of this I had a lot of fun making ideas, though I hope maybe some of these can spark ideas or scenes for the actual thing :)
*Ps so far I love the game/story, and wish the best of luck and just to let you all know you have one really big fan of the game.

~Umbreon

I am in 10th grade rn so I am not really able to help with any of the writer and such stuff sadly. wish I could though, in my opinion it would be a lot of fun.

Post subject: Re: Ideas for story line
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:02 pm 
Youngster

Something I'd like to see is a Winona route.

After being in the flying class for a few months (I'd say two or three) Red is the last one to leave and hears Winona drop some things from her stand. You can offer to help Winona, as you do Winona talks about how she's having trouble adjusting to her job as a teacher. Red says he's willing to help if he can, but it was just to make her feel better.

The next day Winona asks to speak to you after class and offers you a TA(Teachers Ad.) position. Take it to continue the route. Now you can go to the school building and help Winona set up class work.

At the end of year You and Winona sit in the flying class as she thanks you for the support. The next option is to place your hand on hers as Red thanks her getting him through the class. Winona starts to get nervous and leaves wishing you a good summer.

When the second year starts Winona talks to Red about what happened before summer and thinks that his gesture was something more then what Red meant.

The second years is about having relationship while keeping it hiding for the rest of the school staff.

"That's all I got so far.

Post subject: Re: Ideas for story line
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:43 am 
Delinquent

My interest is in how things will go with Sabrina. She has several different official depictions. In the anime she has a split personality of being cold and emotionless or being playful. In the Pokemon Adventures manga she is a cruel Team Rocket Executive with a tendency of violence towards pokemon. I know that she appeared in the Electric of Pikachu and in Pokemon Origins but I don't know much about either of those series or how they portrayed her. In the games she is serious, calculating, and anti-social, but is fine fine other then that, oh and she becomes an actress for some reason...

I am wondering which of these they are going with, or what parts of each incarnation they are going with. The story that has displayed her more prominently is Adventure where she is mostly a villain but even in that story line not much is known about her, so the dev team will need to come up with a lot of her story on their own.

The easiest way I could see that the main character would get close to Sabrina is if he shared a class with her and seek her help with the classwork seeing as how she some he knows who has psychic powers and seems to be knowledgeable in the paranormal. I can however either see her ignoring the request, being opposed to the idea, or in the event that she does agree to it that she takes it will take a lot of effort and time on your part before she even starts to consider being your friend.

The only other way I could foresee her getting close to you is if something happened, is if a special circumstance occurred that would either form a bond or at the very least helped you earn her trust. One being if they decide to go with the split personality aspect, that one day the main character stumbles upon the cheerful childlike Sabrina and interacts with her, but after she reverts back to the other Sabrina she demands that the main character keep it a secret. at which point she starts to observe you and spends more time with you in order to ensure that you are not telling anyone about her secret.

The other possible event would be if at some point some people could start saying bad things about Sabrina, like that she is creepy, scary, weird, robotic, and/or a freak, this would lead the main character to a number of choices that would probably be ignore, agree, or stand up for Sabrina. Obviously standing up for her would be the choice to pick if you wanted to get closer to her. Of course even if you did stand up for her she would probably say that it was unnecessary and that she didn't care what others thought about her. They may add another set of options that allows the character to say that even if she doesn't care about what they say it isn't right to say bad things about someone that you do not know. After this event Sabrina may see you in a better light, start to trust you, or even start to take interest in you, but it would still be a long way before you even became friends or started a relationship with her.

Of course these ideas are not mutually exclusive, so obviously it would make sense to include either all or none of these ideas.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable