The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

Is good Idea or no
Good Idea 58%  58%  [ 14 ]
Meh 38%  38%  [ 9 ]
Bad Bad Idea 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes: 24
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 164
Location: PACA, France
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
Look I shouldn't have said anything like at all I'm truly truly sorry Misterskin.I should have just made the original post and left it at that I'm a dumb 10 year old and the last thing I want is to hurt someone's feelings especially someone I don't even know so could you please forgive me and then we can put this to rest please please



I forgive you, scottish friend!
Image

May this little desagreament make us better friends from outer-sea!

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:29 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: November 27, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: Scotland,Bonnybridge
Great now I can introduce you to irn bru it's simply the best! But we can continue this in private message my friend across the channel.

Also why are we leaving the E.U it's stupid

Also tea is ok but England is stupid except for the Queen


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:32 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 164
Location: PACA, France
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
Great now I can introduce you to irn bru it's simply the best! But we can continue this in private message my friend across the channel.

Also why are we leaving the E.U it's stupid

Also tea is ok but England is stupid except for the Queen


It seems private messages don't work: I can't send you a single one!? :(

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:05 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: November 27, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: Scotland,Bonnybridge
misterskin wrote:
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
Great now I can introduce you to irn bru it's simply the best! But we can continue this in private message my friend across the channel.

Also why are we leaving the E.U it's stupid

Also tea is ok but England is stupid except for the Queen


It seems private messages don't work: I can't send you a single one!? :(


Welp this is problem wouldn't you say :|

well do you have me on your friend list that might be why. Were you able to read the message or did you not receive one at all? I can't think of something else to do if we can't comunicate via rivate messages,Sorry luv :(


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:29 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 164
Location: PACA, France
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
misterskin wrote:
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
Great now I can introduce you to irn bru it's simply the best! But we can continue this in private message my friend across the channel.

Also why are we leaving the E.U it's stupid

Also tea is ok but England is stupid except for the Queen


It seems private messages don't work: I can't send you a single one!? :(


Welp this is problem wouldn't you say :|

well do you have me on your friend list that might be why. Were you able to read the message or did you not receive one at all? I can't think of something else to do if we can't comunicate via rivate messages,Sorry luv :(


I did have seen your message, surprisingly. But you are not in my friend list, that's true. Let me correct that! ;)

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:55 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: November 27, 2017
Posts: 20
Location: Scotland,Bonnybridge
misterskin wrote:
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
misterskin wrote:

It seems private messages don't work: I can't send you a single one!? :(


Welp this is problem wouldn't you say :|

well do you have me on your friend list that might be why. Were you able to read the message or did you not receive one at all? I can't think of something else to do if we can't comunicate via rivate messages,Sorry luv :(


I did have seen your message, surprisingly. But you are not in my friend list, that's true. Let me correct that! ;)


We good grammar do


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Special Visitors?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 164
Location: PACA, France
TheGamingBuizel wrote:
misterskin wrote:
TheGamingBuizel wrote:

Welp this is problem wouldn't you say :|

well do you have me on your friend list that might be why. Were you able to read the message or did you not receive one at all? I can't think of something else to do if we can't comunicate via rivate messages,Sorry luv :(


I did have seen your message, surprisingly. But you are not in my friend list, that's true. Let me correct that! ;)


We good grammar do


In-deed.

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2