The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:25 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: date of updates??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:39 am 
Offline
Youngster

Joined: December 23, 2017
Posts: 2
When will the next demo or the full game be released? Right now I can only access up until the wild pokemon scene on the first Saturday following classes, and I would like to be able to further play the game..


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
Youngster
User avatar

Joined: December 23, 2017
Posts: 3
Location: Denmark(Ringsted)
As you can see in the picture we are not allowed to ask about release dates. We have to respect that making a game like this takes time. I'm sure they're working very hard on this project and will release a new update as soon as possible. (Sorry if my grammar is bad English is not my first language)


Attachments:
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png [ 6.08 KiB | Viewed 3428 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:50 pm 
Offline
Rising Star
User avatar

Joined: October 31, 2017
Posts: 10
They've even said that they're trying to push out the update as soon as they can (I'm hoping it's before winter break ends lol), so we just have to wait and be patient for it.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:10 pm 
Offline
Youngster

Joined: December 23, 2017
Posts: 2
Tastic wrote:
As you can see in the picture we are not allowed to ask about release dates. We have to respect that making a game like this takes time. I'm sure they're working very hard on this project and will release a new update as soon as possible. (Sorry if my grammar is bad English is not my first language)

Ah, ok, thanks, I must have missed that whenever I was looking around


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:32 pm 
Offline
Youngster
User avatar

Joined: December 23, 2017
Posts: 3
Location: Denmark(Ringsted)
dominatored wrote:
Tastic wrote:
As you can see in the picture we are not allowed to ask about release dates. We have to respect that making a game like this takes time. I'm sure they're working very hard on this project and will release a new update as soon as possible. (Sorry if my grammar is bad English is not my first language)

Ah, ok, thanks, I must have missed that whenever I was looking around

No problem :)

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:44 pm 
Offline
Ranger
User avatar

Joined: October 1, 2016
Posts: 164
Location: PACA, France
dominatored wrote:
When will the next demo or the full game be released? Right now I can only access up until the wild pokemon scene on the first Saturday following classes, and I would like to be able to further play the game..


So, you are against the law, CATCH HIM!!! :x

STOP RIGHT HERE, YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!!! (Who takes the reference?) :ugeek:

_________________
A French fan of Pokemon Academy Life, wanted to play more this game...
:D ;) 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen:


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: October 2, 2017
Posts: 14
misterskin wrote:
dominatored wrote:
When will the next demo or the full game be released? Right now I can only access up until the wild pokemon scene on the first Saturday following classes, and I would like to be able to further play the game..


So, you are against the law, CATCH HIM!!! :x

STOP RIGHT HERE, YOU CRIMINAL SCUM!!! (Who takes the reference?) :ugeek:


PAY A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:48 am 
Offline
Delinquent

Joined: July 10, 2016
Posts: 47
THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 pm 
Offline
Youngster
User avatar

Joined: August 1, 2016
Posts: 9
Can't ask for release dates, hmm.......

When is the announcement of the release dates announced? :D


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: date of updates??
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 am 
Offline
Rising Star

Joined: October 2, 2017
Posts: 14
Camme wrote:
Can't ask for release dates, hmm.......

When is the announcement of the release dates announced? :D


Well played....


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2