[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Super Smash Bros ark? - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Super Smash Bros ark?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 pm 
Ranger

Hi, I did have left the forum some times due to exams, but I'm back!
My comeback will begin with a topic about a question who turn and turn again in my head since the E3: is it possible to have a Super Smash Bros ark in PAL?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't wanted at the origin, but since Smash is coming out, I was wondering if the dev what thinking of making a reference about it or a really cool piece of the story...

I mean, we all know PAL takes place in the Pokemon world, like in the games, with the exception that all the main characters are from the same generation of young people and go to the same academy in a fangame region: Kobukan.
But, the last "update" (demo 1.0.4) show us references about the Alola region, who did appear recently before the launch of this version (maybe a little less than a year?), so it wasn't supposed to be added at the beginning of the production of PAL (back in 2015/2016 <- is this correct?). And if I remember exactly, one of the dev says that the story is created piece by piece, as long as the story (and the development) is progressing...

So, I was thinking of the posssibility to add Super Smash Bros in the game... How? And first of all why?

Why:
The Pokemon World is known for his system where people are teached to travel the world (or a least their region) very young and catch creatures named pokemons, to train them to become powerfull fighters, and then pass tests (Gyms and the Pokemon League) to become powerfull trainers. This world takes a huge importance to people's own skill since national or world tournaments are made to oppose the best trainers of the world (Black and White). But, as one of the most important Nintendo's licence, Pokemon have the right to send multiples well-trained Pokemons and even TRAINERS (RED and LEAF) in the Super Smash Bros event, the most important event where the best fighters for multiple worlds fight for becoming the (very) best!

If you take enough attention to the words I put in maj, you understand where I'm going:
my idea (if the dev haven't thinked of talking about SSB before) the Pokemon world can/will make qualifiers to choose their representatives to the 5th Super Smash Bros. championship, and Red and Leaf will win the qualifiers!

Or you call make a scene, where Red join his friends, and he notice a pokemon fighting at the TV a fat plumber, a really big monkey and a really weird looking Jigglypuff... Or simply a conversation who talk about the future event of SSB. Then his friends are surprised he didn't know about SSB and them make it learn about the event...

What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:03 pm 
Ranger

Nobody read this? :(

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:52 am 
Youngster

But can't it just be like a world tournament or something? Why do we have to call it Super Smash Bros? This is pokemon and they may be pushing the boundaries of copyright by adding a blatant arc like this.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable