It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:42 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 pm 
Delinquent

misterskin wrote:
Trainer Yellow wrote:
misterskin wrote:

Lance is a little young I think...

Yeah, we all know that Oak is Red's father.

Lance is Red's GRANDFATHER. If you had played gen 2, you should have known this. Lance placed himself in a time capsule, which allowed him to trade himself from gen 1 to gen 2 (which is why he appears in Gold and Silver). After you beat Red on Mt. Silver, and return to the Blackthorn city gym, you find old man Lance. He tells you about finding a GS ball, and how it caused him to run into Celebi at the Ilex Forest shrine. Celebi tried to run away, but Lance ended up following it to the past. One thing lead to another, he met Daisy Oak, and eventually become Oak's father.

That 'shocking' pun was terrible. Seriously, watt was that?

What the Caterpie you said?

Oh, everything I said was 100% true. Why wouldn't it be? I mean, it's not like I'm purposefully saying the craziest things I can say. After all, wouldn't it be terrible if it were possible to have a negative amount of Trainer's insight? And if a negative amount of Trainer's insight causes Red to have different dialogue in different situations? And if the dialogue for really poor intelligence started corresponding to the craziest things said on the forums? Wouldn't that be awful? That's why I go out of my way to fact check everything I say, to help prevent that terrible possibility.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:14 pm 
Ranger

Trainer Yellow wrote:
misterskin wrote:
Trainer Yellow wrote:

Yeah, we all know that Oak is Red's father.

Lance is Red's GRANDFATHER. If you had played gen 2, you should have known this. Lance placed himself in a time capsule, which allowed him to trade himself from gen 1 to gen 2 (which is why he appears in Gold and Silver). After you beat Red on Mt. Silver, and return to the Blackthorn city gym, you find old man Lance. He tells you about finding a GS ball, and how it caused him to run into Celebi at the Ilex Forest shrine. Celebi tried to run away, but Lance ended up following it to the past. One thing lead to another, he met Daisy Oak, and eventually become Oak's father.

That 'shocking' pun was terrible. Seriously, watt was that?

Oh, everything I said was 100% true. Why wouldn't it be? I mean, it's not like I'm purposefully saying the craziest things I can say. After all, wouldn't it be terrible if it were possible to have a negative amount of Trainer's insight? And if a negative amount of Trainer's insight causes Red to have different dialogue in different situations? And if the dialogue for really poor intelligence started corresponding to the craziest things said on the forums? Wouldn't that be awful? That's why I go out of my way to fact check everything I say, to help prevent that terrible possibility.

I'm really confused.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:10 pm 
Delinquent

misterskin wrote:
Trainer Yellow wrote:
misterskin wrote:

I'm really confused.

Never mind.

Before this gets anymore off topic... yes, the battle team is forced upon us for story line reasons. Soundwave confirmed this several posts ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 pm 
Rising Star

Trainer Yellow wrote:

Of course, the worst part of that possibility would be that it would offend our great Lord and Saviour, Hilbert. Such meddling must have been done on his part to create the genetically perfect rival for him to challenge and use as a tool to reveal his greatness in later years. This is, of course, by having the sleeping Erika combine with Jasmine to create an actual immortal zombie trainer to best Lance inspiring Tierno to reach his final form.

Also yeah like 90% of people went straight for the battle team so the staff said stuff it and let you into two clubs because they didn't want to waste writing for clubs like eight people would play.