[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
So tell me everyone! - Page 5 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: So tell me everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:19 am 
Poké Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 pm 
Youngster

I called blue "Lil' shit" . Dunno why :lol:

And my favorite girl is ... uuuh ...
Sabrina
yeah , the quiet one
with stranges powers
creepy levitation powers
don't judge me please

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:15 am 
Youngster

I call the rival Acorn-something that I haven't seen anyone do and as a bit of a joke considering Oak is a tree so therefore he's a little tree-maybe not funny but a little amusing and not going too far. :D

Favorite girl? It's a three-way tie between Hilda, Sabrina and Skyla so far. Hilda seems to be a pretty fun tomboy and I'd love to see how her personality is fleshed out more, Sabrina is the mysterious one that looks like she needs a friend-which was what I thought when I chose Psychic and saw her. Skyla is hilarious and endearing with how she acted with the phone scene which added to the story in my opinion. :lol:

I called Pikachu Impulse-a bit of a nod to DC but also because Pikachu seemed to be a tad impulsive with sneaking into the Academy and Charmander I just called him Infernus-a nod to a fanfic I read only it was a Magmar that held that nickname.

... I'm curious as hell to how Yellow and Dawn would be portrayed-more about Yellow because she was one of my favorite characters growing up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:07 pm 
Youngster

This nickname was actually suggested by my friend, but it was so perfect I just had to use it! That name was Buttmunch... it's both condescending and cute at the same time, I love it! :D

As for female characters, it has to be Leaf for me. She is a wonderfully written in this novel! It helps that I don't know much about her in the comics and other media, but that only made experiencing Leaf's character all the more enjoyable! She has an ego, makes snarky comments, but not in a spiteful way like Blue. Rather, Leaf has that playful vibe to her, even she can be self aware and have remorse sometimes.
She's just really interesting, and I look forward to seeing the direction her character goes in for future demos. :D I also really liked Hilda and Flannery, whom are definitely top of my romance list.

Pikachu's nickname for me is Jolt, nothing interesting really, but I suppose I could've been referencing the Transformer character Jolt: who apparently is a mischief maker, so maybe that's where it came from.
It might've even been my brother's nickname for Pikachu in a game once. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:11 pm 
Youngster

For rival name I just let him be called Blue. I thought Blueberry (from this thread) was funny, but once Janine called him that in a 100% serious manner I just felt bad.

I actually haven't been nicknaming my Pokemon in the demo because they aren't my TRUE team, since it's just a demo.

Best Girl for me has to be Misty, even if DM hates drawing her hair. I'd have been super close, but May is with Brenden and I shipped that so hard I refuse to break it up of my own will. Whitney is gaining a lot of traction though along with Hilda. Gonna have to watch out for them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 am 
Poké Fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:23 am 
Youngster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:05 am 
Staff Writer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:59 am 
Delinquent

So, for what I named Blue, I was debating if I should just be mature about it or allow my inner child to take over and name the poor sod for me. So, as a mature adult I gave Blue a perfectly dignified nickname 'Dummkopf'.

As for favorite girl? Hmmm, not sure I actually have a favorite since each of them so far have been written relatively well. As for the one I would currently have my Red leaning towards to go down the romance route, it would Probably be Bianca when I go the Brendan clique route and Leaf when I go the King Hilbert clique route.

What I did, however, decide I would do is I was going to go the way of Tierno and start a club! It shall be the bro club! We shall condemn cucking and start a petition to include a 'easter egg' where every time the player cucks, their save is suddenly deleted. The Bro Club will be best club. (this is a joke, though I would support making a bro club for pure giggles)

Aside from that, my Red will probably be King of the Campus and do 'amazing' things like saving BrendanXMay and CalemXSerena. I would say HilbertXHilda but that implies King Hilbert needs help.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 am 
Rising Star

I ended up naming Blue "Blueballs", as a pun on his name and the euphemism for sexual frustration - something I'm sure Blue is very familiar with due to the way he acts.

As for favorite girl, while Leaf is definitely a great choice and very nicely written to work well with Red, I have a personal preference towards Skyla, at least of what little I've seen of her. Haven't done anything involving her in the most recent demo, but I always found it adorable how she still connects to things she enjoys that would normally be considered "childish", something I can connect with seeing as I still like to keep connected to what entertained me as a child, whether video games or cartoons or the such. I really look forward to seeing where her route leads.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next