[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Are the Devs Planning on Being Able to Finish this Game? - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:21 pm 
Youngster

It’s been so long since anything’s been posted on Twitter. I understand the circumstances as they’ve been publicly presented and everything but I’ve just lost all hope in this game ever being completed at this point. I’ve been following this project for years and I don’t want to be rude, I just kind of want an honest answer to my question.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:24 am 
Youngster

I Have been wondering that too. I thought I saw one of them reply to a comment a while back saying they are still working on it, but I can't quite remember though. It was about a month or so ago. I have been checking for updates every day since March of last year, but nothing. Not even an update on its progress. Nevertheless, I remain patient.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:43 am 
Delinquent

They have posted something on Facebook, the 27th of mars, to state that they are still going.

I think the reason they're so silent about it is because Nintendo/GameFreak can and will probably force them to stop. They are quite protective of their franchises.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable