[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Hello, don't be shy - Page 2 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:37 pm 
Youngster

Uhhhhh... Hello!

I'm KKGosine301 [globally across all forums/websites/twitch/etc], and I've been a pokemon fan for over 10 years- and as soon as I found this (I can't remember what stage it was in, but it was before the first schoolday started), I was instantly hooked!

So uhh.. keep it up guys! I'll always be a fan of something so unique and beautiful :)

~KKG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:07 pm 
Youngster

Hi everyone! I'm BluechanXD!
I did some additional writing for Pokemon Academy Life in the most recent demo and I'm really glad to be part of the project. I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was 10 (started my journey on my 10th birthday in fact :D) and I've been an avid fanfiction writer for the Pokemon community for nearly 8 years. It's a huge honor working with these awesome guys on this visual novel and I'm super excited for the full release of the game! Hope to get to know you all!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 pm 
Delinquent

Waddup!

I'm Daniel, My first games were Blue and Gold simultaneously and have been kicking Pokémon League buts with my bro Charizard since then.

I came across Academy Life through a let'splay of NateWantsToBattle and got Instahyped!

I'm loving this game it's seriously my most anticipated game among all games right now, I even made a forum on MAL to spread the word a bit more.

So uh yea keep up the good work!! :D

Last edited by Danyyel30R on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:42 pm 
Rising Star

Hi Im Sick saw this game only 2 days ago on GameJolt while searching fore site with rpg-s after my com crashed and I lost most of my data. This game is simply great in a instant became one of my favorites and got me right back in to pokemon after who knows how long. Keep up amazing work guys.

BEST COM CRUSH EVER! :D PS My First pokemon game was pokemon red :P Go Red

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 pm 
Youngster

Heya everyone, I am Sonic Knightmare but you can call me Sonic or Knight for short o/

I am a fan of the Pokémon Game Series and played since the very beginning.
I'm from Germany and coincidentally stumbled upon this VN. I thought i would give it a try even though i never actually had to do with VNs beforehand. And even though it was just the first Demo Version, i was positively surprised and now i am really hyped up for this. So i want to greet all of you and wanna thank the developers who are working hard on this beautiful masterpiece. Keep up the good work. I am actually even thinking on -when the full version will be released- doing a commentaried "LP" of it. I am really looking forward on that and just want to say a final thing to everyone here:

Hi. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:19 am 
Youngster

Ello! its a me! Dvan!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:54 am 
Youngster

ayy USA here and so far a pretty big fan. (Leaf is best girl)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:39 pm 
Youngster

I, I'm Shadow.

I discovered this game by Game jolt and I loved it, I played until the end of the Demo, I think this visual novel will be fantastic, had never seen a visual novel as interesting as Pokemon Academy live.
I loved it and hope the game be complete as fast as possible because every day I'm going to see if an update because I love the game.
A excellent work of creators and hope to continue because you will leave here a remarkable game.

Thank you and I hope that in the future will a new version.

by. Shadow :D

PS: Sorry for my Inglish
#Leafbestgirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 pm 
Youngster

Hi you can just call me Fool, i'm from indonesia

I saw this game on gamejolt, and at first i did not interested to play it at all
because i never liked visual novel so much before, my brother is a big fan of visual novel and he gave me some visual novel to play
to be honest i enjoyed some of them but i can't feel anything special
it was all just like "well.. okay, that's good i think" :?

and when i see this game i was like "meh, not interested" :roll:
until one day, i was really bored and i don't know what to play then i saw this game again and finally tried to play it
i never expected anything good from this game, but after i finished playing the demo i was like
"i regret everything i have thought or said about this game, this is really good!!" :shock:

looking forward for the future updates for this game :D

Psst my favorite character is Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:39 pm 
Youngster

Hey Ryu Here!

I really enjoyed the VN I am thinking of making a walktrough of the latest demo.
i only played 20~30 of the previous demo.
Nice to meet You all.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 518 Next