[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Hello, don't be shy - Page 17 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:05 pm 
Youngster

Yo I’m Birb who’s also a Johnson....

Came up on this game a few days ago (Just as the new demo dropped haha.) I have a thing for ghost types and can’t wait to see how far this game will go!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:12 am 
Youngster

I'm Zer_0. Stumbled upon this game last year in the PokeCommunity forums when 1.0.3 went live. I write fanfics and will be studying Computer Science in the fall (took a year off in between graduating high school and heading into post-secondary). Hopefully, in the future, I am able to help with the development of this game!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:53 am 
Rising Star

I'm Ravenwood, Just realised I hadn't introduced myself her for the forum. I've been following the game since the 2017 demo and joined the site 3 1/2 months ago. I really enjoy the stuff you do, and how you get us, in the community, involved. Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am 
Youngster

Hello, I'm Instrutilus. Been following this for a while, but I'm not the most social of people so I've been quiet since then.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:22 pm 
Youngster

Hey !

As Instrutilus, I'm not a very social person so I took my time before getting out of the shadow, as I discovered and followed Pokemon Academy Life for months now o/

Moreover I'm only French teenager, so if I happen to make grammar mistakes I'm sorry in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:09 am 
Youngster

Hello there,

I'm Sasageyo and I discovered this gem about a year ago. I've been following it since then but never participated in the forum but here I am now :)

I immediately fell in love with this project. When you are both a pokemon and a VN lover, you cannot hope a better match. Thank you and please keep up the good work :)

Oh and by the way, if you guys are willing to have a french translation for your game, I'll be more than happy to help you out on this :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:27 am 
Youngster

Greetings to everyone. I am new here. I am EnzoMan. My favorite Pokemon is Charizard and its Mega forms, especially Mega Charizard X.

I am playing the latest update of the demo. My route is by Brendan's roommate. My elective types are Fire and Psychic. So my Pokemons are Pikachu, Charmander, Litleo, and Ralts. Fire has been my favorite since I knew Charizard years ago, but Psychic is my choic because I like Sabrina.

Out of all the girls in the game, I am planning to get close to Leaf, Serena, and Sabrina. Out of those three Sabrina is my main focus. I like silent girls.

Other than PAL, I play Pokemon Ultra Violet, an ' alternate' version of Fire Red starting with Gastly. Its where we can choose our own starter of a few available ones, getting shiny Pokemon is a bit easier (seriously, it is not by cheat but I already have 27 shiny Pokemons), and we can get all Pokemons liferally without trading with other real life player (which has been a big trouble for emulator gamers).

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:57 am 
Youngster

Hello everyone. I am Fabillo. I have been following this game for a little over a year now and am pleased with its polish, if a bit worried about its apparent ambition.

I took my name from what I named the Charmander you are given. I named him from the word "favilla" which in Latin can stand for cinders. Learning Latin has always been a hobby of mine.

I am a bit frustrated that we have to have Charmander as our starter, but it is understandable that some things have to be railroaded. After all, it is less work on the coders and story-writers to make a story-related pokemon if there is only one choice is there not?

Anyway, I finally decided to come onto the forum both because I have some bug problems I need help with, and because the game seems to be making some headway so I feel okay putting some investment into it.

I hope to interact splendidly with you during my time here! :)

P.S. I like Cheren and Serena the most so far. They are cool people whose personalities I can really get along with. I hope to get the Student Council spot in game if/when development reaches there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:41 am 
Youngster

hello, i am Henry working as a content writer at Oz assignment. We provide best assignment help in Australia.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:18 am 
Youngster

Hello! My name is Alexis but my online alias will be Alistair Crowe! It is a pleasure to meet you all!

A little about myself, I'm currently a full-time college student. I found out about Pokemon Academy Life when I was talking with my friend about visual novels. Visual novels are some of my FAVORITE things to do to pass time. So when my friend recommended me this visual novel, I just had to play. Without a doubt, this will turn out to be a high-quality visual novel and I am already in love.

I've been following this game for a day, but I will now follow it for years to come! My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver for the GameBoy Color.

I'm not too entirely sure what I can bring to the forum, but I am always up for conversation! I also am a Mass Communication major with a concentration in Journalism. I would like to potentially help become a writer for this game!

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope to be able to have engaging conversations with you all!

-A.C

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 114 15 16 17 18 Next