[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
"Uncaught exception", empty social menu and name mistake in 1.04 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:50 pm 
Youngster

When you encouter Roxanne and Brawly on April 5th, asking to join the student council causes the following text to be displayed:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/days/April/Y1-04_05.rpy", line 6810, in script
File "game/days/April/Y1-04_05.rpy", line 6810, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'points'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/days/April/Y1-04_05.rpy", line 6810, in script
File "C:\Users\Erwan\Documents\Jeux\Pokemon\Pokemon_Academy_Life_DEMO_v1.0.4-win\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Erwan\Documents\Jeux\Pokemon\Pokemon_Academy_Life_DEMO_v1.0.4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/days/April/Y1-04_05.rpy", line 6810, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'points'

Choosing "ignore" continues the game, but I remember getting a point in one of my traits in the previous demo, which I didn't get here.

I looked at my social menu a few minutes later and it was totally empty despite some characters being there previously. Calem is my roommate and I talked to every potential roommates the first day, if that helps.

During the first steel type elective, on April 5th (afternoon), Hilda's name and icon are replaced by Hilbert's when she says "Hilbert. Shhh!" and "Uh, nothing. He was just asking for something."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:14 pm 
Staff Writer

We're aware of all these. While the social menu needs a bit of a revamp, the others have been fixed internally.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable