[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 561: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 617: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Hello, don't be shy - Page 15 - The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 18 Next
 Post subject: Re: Hello, don't be shy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:21 pm 
Youngster

Hello there!

I'm Zaraxion, I've been playing Pokemon since I could hold a Gameboy. I've been dilligently playing the core pokemon games and am looking forward to Ultra Sun and Moon. Though what really got my attention was the NEW HAIRSTYLES and CLOTHES! XD I'm a sucker for customizable things.

Been playing the demo since 1.02 and I really really love the VN: Setting, acadamy, characters, mechanics. It's just *mwah* bootiful, I hope we get along. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 am 
Youngster

Hi! I'm Erick or mo, I go by whichever

I've been playing Pokémon games since before I could read, and the only region I've yet to beat is Kanto (One day I'll be the very best. One day...) and I've been following PAL since the 1.02 demo. My favorite type is grass and my favorite mon is Torterra, so hopefully I can pick up a Turtwig in game.

Now I'll return to checking up every day to find out whatever I can.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:55 pm 
Rising Star

Hello, my name is Tyler and I've been playing Pokémon since I was a little kid. It was my very first video game, and will almost certainly be my last.

I don't know much about this Visual Novel yet, but I intend to find out as much as I can. I am currently involved in my own VN project in a different fandom, so its so nice to see this kind of thing happening elsewhere.

Look forward to seeing you around the site!

Regards,

Tyler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:18 am 
Youngster

Hello! You can call me Carobou!

I've been lurking around on the forums and game updates for some time without saying anything, trying to see if I would follow the project well. And it's been 5 months now and I'm still checking so I'm here to stay :-)

I'm French, discovered the game with youtube (if you're interested, I shall thank Fildrong :3). My first game was Sapphire and I've been playing pokemon since then.

Favorite type is Bug (so here's one elective locked) and the game looks really great!

Sooo see you around on the forum I guess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:31 am 
Youngster

Hola i'm Kimi and i like pokemon.....

Also Blue is best waifu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:04 am 
Youngster

Just discovered this gem of a game. This is the first visual novel that I actually enjoyed =D. Will be following this games progress very closely =).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:45 am 
Rising Star

Name's Jaco. Been watching and playing since early 2016.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:00 pm 
Youngster

Shalom. I'm DankFrank. I've been playing Pokemon since I could read, and a little before that even! I think I first found out about this project from the Game Grumps, and I'm so happy I did. I'm simply amazed by the effort and passion put into this, and I anxiously await the full release. Keep up the great work everyone, I'm with you 100% of the way.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 pm 
Youngster

Hi! I'm Poilonours, a 18 years old fan! Sorry if my english isn't so good, I'm French. I love pokémon since I'm kid (my first game was red version ahah), and I discovered Pokémon Acaddemy Life with videos of a french Youtubers (Fildrong). I have play at Pokémon Acaddemy Life (and I finished the demo 4 hours after the download ahah) and I love it! Just sad because I don't save my game ahah.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:06 pm 
Ranger

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 17 18 Next