The Pokémon Academy Life Community

The official discussion forum for Pokémon Academy Life
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm 
Youngster

Siel wrote:
I mean, as long as they made it be done in a tasteful way, and don't just shoehorn it in to appease to certain people, and don't do it in a way that takes away from the narrative as a whole I'm okay with it, but if they don't want to add it that is cool to. In the end its a free fan made game, with a lot of love, time and effort going into it on the developers end with little to no return for them outside of the satisfaction and pride they can take in making the product they want to, and potentially doing well and knowing it was well loved and received by the community.

At the end of the day it isn't unfair to anyone if there is or isn't certain options. Hell they could opt out of any real romance options and it wouldn't be unfair. The only thing really unfair would be demanding/pressuring the developers into adding more content simply to make you happy, when as stated above they aren't really getting a whole lot out of it.

I don't know if the unfair part was destined to my answer, but if yes, please just remember that the original goal was "tell us your opinion, but we won't guarantee that it will change anything, in the end the choice will be up to the author"
I just posted my own opinion, and why I was for LGBT. Under no circonstances did I pressure the developpers... I think the real injustice is criticize those who post their opinion, whatever they are, for or against lgbt. Please just respect my opinion : I have as much right to answer the developper's question than you or anybody.
If it wasn't destined to me, then please forgive me I read too far. But then it will be destined for all those who didn't respect the opinion of others and critizise it... That's really a pity --' :/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 pm 
Youngster

Since most people don't care about this, it would be nice to add anyway! It's hard to find games that have diversity, so if you get some time, it's a great idea to add Bromance to the game!